Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
$203
Join Wyndham Rewards Free
Algotels
$196
Fully refundable before Tue, 30 Apr
All reviews front desk travel lodge room was clean thai restaurant would stay here again next morning road trip grocery store yellowstone national park flooring pet pillows gas mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2023

Old run down building. Rooms are in very poor shape they are way over due for repairs. Expensive for what you are getting. Pool was not available. No breakfast. Not sure if there was internet. Stained linens

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 July 2023

I'm not picky at all, but paid almost $200 for a room full of flies, stained sheets and chew tobacco from the previous guest on the floor near the bed. I brought my own blanket and pillow in from the car, killed as many flies as I could, and tried to ignore the smell.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 July 2023

Horrible!
Room was not cleaned properly. Took photos of a few things just to make sure we wouldnt get charged for anything. Not to mention my son almost cut him self on the side if the bed. We were in a hurry for a wedding so didn't say anything. My mother stayed behind with our son.
Staff tried to enter our room twice without a heads up (if they knocked we didn't hear) thankfully the latch was over our door.

Then after they changed us a $125 smoking fee and we don't even smoke. When we asked them about it they were very unprofessional and said "There's nothing we can do about it, we all smelled it in there. Here's the number to call." And flipped a sign over. They would not even hear us out!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2023

This place should never be under a Wyndham Corp. old, rundown, leaking toilets, dirty floors, mold in bathroom water stains around bottom of bed boards. this wasn't just one room I had reserved 5 rooms for out of state family visiting & wanted to see Yellowstone Park.& a place to stay before heading back to our home in Great Falls. We were all overcharged most for 2 nites & I was charged for 4. hopefully I called the corp. # & it has been removed except for 1. I will not hold Kari Huetiss accountable. She was very nice & certainly deserves to work in a decent place with some kind of help!!! I was highly disapointed this was associated with Wynham. I have previously had better standards for them 6/22/23 Rita W

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2023

OMG, I would give it a point less if I could. They had a room that had just been cleaned available for me because I had been traveling and was exhausted. This occurred at 7:30 p.m. The fact that they even had a room made me very happy. This room, though, tied for the second-worst one I've ever been in. Although it was very old, that was not the problem. I paid a premium for an unusable shower and a room that was seldom ever cleaned. The shower tap was partially off, the coverlet was white and covered in boot prints, and the hot water flowed continuously but the tap did not function. the mugs intended for

Date of stay: June 2023