Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sat, 1 Jun
Wyndham
Join Wyndham Rewards Free
Algotels
$240
Fully refundable before Tue, 28 May
rita w

TERRIBLE place to stay. Very bad experience for 5 rooms!!!!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Jul 2023
This place should never be under a Wyndham Corp. old, rundown, leaking toilets, dirty floors, mold in bathroom water stains around bottom of bed boards. this wasn't just one room I had reserved 5 rooms for out of state family visiting & wanted to see Yellowstone Park.& a place to stay before heading back to our home in Great Falls. We were all overcharged most for 2 nites & I was charged for 4. hopefully I called the corp. # & it has been removed except for 1. I will not hold Kari Huetiss accountable. She was very nice & certainly deserves to work in a decent place with some kind of help!!! I was highly disapointed this was associated with Wynham. I have previously had better standards for them 6/22/23 Rita W
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Vio.com
  • Booking.com
0.2 km from Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston
View more hotels in Livingston
All reviews front desk travel lodge room was clean thai restaurant would stay here again next morning road trip grocery store yellowstone national park flooring pet pillows gas mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2023

OMG, I would give it a point less if I could. They had a room that had just been cleaned available for me because I had been traveling and was exhausted. This occurred at 7:30 p.m. The fact that they even had a room made me very happy. This room, though, tied for the second-worst one I've ever been in. Although it was very old, that was not the problem. I paid a premium for an unusable shower and a room that was seldom ever cleaned. The shower tap was partially off, the coverlet was white and covered in boot prints, and the hot water flowed continuously but the tap did not function. the mugs intended for

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2023

I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay one night on a road trip. Friendly staff, nice clean room. Great Mexican food right next door. Hassle-free check-in (I used an online booking site). I left too early the next day to get coffee, my only complaint.

Date of stay: June 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 June 2023

OMG, if I could give it less than a point, I would. I'd been on the road, and was tired, and they had a room available which had just been cleaned. This was at 7:30 at night. I was very grateful that they even had a room. However, this tied second place for one of the worst rooms I've ever been in. It was very dated, but that was not the issue. I paid a premium price for a barely cleaned room with an unusable shower. The coverlet was white and had boot prints on it, the tap on the shower was half off, and there was a constant stream of hot water, but the tap itself did not work. The cups that were to be used for the courtesy coffee were dirty, and not usable, the coffee maker was disgusting and dirty. I did sleep here, barely, for long enough to get some much needed rest, but was back on the road by 5:30 am, cause I just could not stay there any longer. If my room was any indication, this hotel needs to shut down and redo its rooms. As I said, I was grateful that they even had a room, but honestly, having to pay a premium price for a room that was supposedly just cleaned, but still dirty. Yuck!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2023 via mobile

At least there was a bed👀…

After our group of 12 arrived at the Travelodge following a full day of touring Yellowstone, we were assigned our room (we had 5 reserved).

My photo clearly shows that the door had been broken down (which made us wonder what in the world had happened in that room!), the door molding was also broken, the floor was gritty and towel was filthy when I wiped a spot on the floor, a corner by the bed had a foul smell, the TV remote didn’t work, the morning shower was cold for hubby, the bathtub faucet was extremely loose, the coffee maker didn’t have a tray so there was no morning coffee, the office was out of coffee (no coffee x 2).. but hey, it was only $220 on a Thursday night! What a deal!

Come on owners..Montana is a beautiful state. Up the ante—you can do it!

Room tip: Look at current photos
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2023 via mobile

We asked for a handicapped room but it wouldn’t work for most people needing a truly handicapped room. The bed was comfortable but very low. The bathroom door was very narrow so a wheelchair wouldn’t go through. The grab bars on the tub helped. We were expecting a walk in shower. The room was fairly clean. The water was VERY hot! All in all it was just okay, not great.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple