Lowest prices for your stay
$102
StayForLong
$89
All reviews front desk travel lodge room was clean thai restaurant would stay here again next morning road trip grocery store yellowstone national park flooring pet pillows gas mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2023

OMG, if I could give it less than a point, I would. I'd been on the road, and was tired, and they had a room available which had just been cleaned. This was at 7:30 at night. I was very grateful that they even had a room. However, this tied second place for one of the worst rooms I've ever been in. It was very dated, but that was not the issue. I paid a premium price for a barely cleaned room with an unusable shower. The coverlet was white and had boot prints on it, the tap on the shower was half off, and there was a constant stream of hot water, but the tap itself did not work. The cups that were to be used for the courtesy coffee were dirty, and not usable, the coffee maker was disgusting and dirty. I did sleep here, barely, for long enough to get some much needed rest, but was back on the road by 5:30 am, cause I just could not stay there any longer. If my room was any indication, this hotel needs to shut down and redo its rooms. As I said, I was grateful that they even had a room, but honestly, having to pay a premium price for a room that was supposedly just cleaned, but still dirty. Yuck!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2023 via mobile

At least there was a bed👀…

After our group of 12 arrived at the Travelodge following a full day of touring Yellowstone, we were assigned our room (we had 5 reserved).

My photo clearly shows that the door had been broken down (which made us wonder what in the world had happened in that room!), the door molding was also broken, the floor was gritty and towel was filthy when I wiped a spot on the floor, a corner by the bed had a foul smell, the TV remote didn’t work, the morning shower was cold for hubby, the bathtub faucet was extremely loose, the coffee maker didn’t have a tray so there was no morning coffee, the office was out of coffee (no coffee x 2).. but hey, it was only $220 on a Thursday night! What a deal!

Come on owners..Montana is a beautiful state. Up the ante—you can do it!

Room tip: Look at current photos
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2023 via mobile

We asked for a handicapped room but it wouldn’t work for most people needing a truly handicapped room. The bed was comfortable but very low. The bathroom door was very narrow so a wheelchair wouldn’t go through. The grab bars on the tub helped. We were expecting a walk in shower. The room was fairly clean. The water was VERY hot! All in all it was just okay, not great.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2023

This hotel would have been ok if it wasn’t or the woman working at the front desk during our entire two day stay, we chose this hotel because we had 4 children with us, and wanted to swim, she blamed us for her short staff issue and yelled at us telling us she didn’t have time. I have never been so degraded by a person in my life, she proceeded to laugh at us on a FaceTime call and make fun of us for not going and getting the blanket we had asked for already by ourselves! She then made fun of our payment and yelled at one of our young children. This woman should not work in the hotel business let alone be left alone with customers. I am a local and business owner staying to let my Kids swim, I will ensure that I encourage no one to stay here when asked!!! This woman was over the top, degraded my kids myself and even my 3 year old! I would say she is due for a vacation but I think she needs a job that does not involve working with the public, definitely not in the customer service field!!

Room tip: Make sure this customer service/housekeeper is nowhere near the facility when you check in!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2023

The room was fithly! Gravel and sand in the bed. So dirty we slept on top of fitted sheet only to avoid using covers, we'd just finished a 14 hour driving day and desperately needed sleep, should have slept in our vehicle instead. Found a bug in our bed in the morning. Disgusting! Went to the front desk, no one available, no answer when you call the number on the posted sheet at the front desk. Bathroom was marginally clean, but had hair in multiple places from previous guests. Terrible parking in the evenings due to the restaurant being busy in the adjoining parking lot. Not only will I never stay here again. I will continue to call until I get a real human to deal with on the issues.

Date of stay: May 2023