Lowest prices for your stay
$239

Montana hospitality!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 May 2023
Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston

Livingston

Montana hospitality at it's best

Great staff, and a great Montana experience. 2 thumbs up !!!! The location is convenient and the town is friendly and welcoming,
Beautiful scenery all around!
Date of stay: April 2023
    $369
    $403
0.2 km from Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston
View more hotels in Livingston
All reviews front desk travel lodge room was clean thai restaurant would stay here again next morning road trip grocery store yellowstone national park flooring pet pillows gas mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2023

Unbelievable experience. Everybody was so personable and made things feel like home. Always trying to accommodate, always willing to help if there is an issue. The staff was amazing. I look forward to the next time I stay there.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2023

Reviewed 17 May 2023

I travel 300 days a year for business. My stay at the travel Lodge in Livingston Montana was notably exceptional.
Clean rooms and economicly priced.
Kari was the most attentive manager I've experienced in years.
I highly recommend staying there..

Douglas Bennett Owner
Great Dane Construction

Room tip: Definitely stay at the travel Lodge in Livingston Montana
Date of stay: February 2023

Reviewed 16 March 2023

Asked for adjoining rooms, with a roll away in one. Didn’t get either! Parking lot was full of screws, nails and dog crap. I got a screw in my car tire. The pool was out of service! Photos on website were NOTHING like what the room was. There were only 2 pillows on each queen bed. There were people staying there with a dog unleashed, dog was underfoot and in our room while hauling in our belongings. They didn’t honor a military discount even though they said they would during reservation call. If I didn’t have a family, I’d consider staying here if it meant not sleeping in my car! Many other places to stay in Livingston. I will be finding somewhere else to spend my money on!

Date of stay: March 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2023

Reviewed 7 October 2022

I stayed the night of August 4, 2022 and physically checked out with a desk clerk, handing her my room key, on the morning of August 5, telling her I was ending my stay. The Travelodge has billed me for the nights of August 5 & 6-the dates of my original reservation-when I did not stay there. In fact, I stayed at the Best Western in Bozeman, MT on the nights of August 5 and 6, proving I could not be in two places at once.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that we weren't able to meet your expectations during your stay. Rest assured, this has been shared with the team for proper measure and better handling. Still, we hope to see you again soon and to be at a better service.

Reviewed 9 September 2022

Old, cheap rooms that have not been updated. Dark property. You will be charged more when you check in, than what you originally made the reservations for. Also, they will cancel reservations for you, but then CHARGE you anyway. When you try to get the charges reversed, they stop returning calls.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that we weren't able to meet your expectations during your stay. Rest assured, this has been shared with the team for proper measure and better handling. Still, hope to see you again soon and to be at a better service.