Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sat, 1 Jun
Fully refundable before Tue, 28 May
Douglas B

Very pleasurable experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 May 2023
I travel 300 days a year for business. My stay at the travel Lodge in Livingston Montana was notably exceptional.
Clean rooms and economicly priced.
Kari was the most attentive manager I've experienced in years.
I highly recommend staying there..

Douglas Bennett Owner
Great Dane Construction
Date of stay: February 2023
Room Tip: Definitely stay at the travel Lodge in Livingston Montana
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 26 May 2023
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
$360
    $240
    $268
0.0 km from Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston
View more hotels in Livingston
All reviews front desk travel lodge room was clean thai restaurant would stay here again next morning road trip grocery store yellowstone national park flooring pet pillows gas mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2023

Asked for adjoining rooms, with a roll away in one. Didn’t get either! Parking lot was full of screws, nails and dog crap. I got a screw in my car tire. The pool was out of service! Photos on website were NOTHING like what the room was. There were only 2 pillows on each queen bed. There were people staying there with a dog unleashed, dog was underfoot and in our room while hauling in our belongings. They didn’t honor a military discount even though they said they would during reservation call. If I didn’t have a family, I’d consider staying here if it meant not sleeping in my car! Many other places to stay in Livingston. I will be finding somewhere else to spend my money on!

Date of stay: March 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2023

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 7 October 2022

I stayed the night of August 4, 2022 and physically checked out with a desk clerk, handing her my room key, on the morning of August 5, telling her I was ending my stay. The Travelodge has billed me for the nights of August 5 & 6-the dates of my original reservation-when I did not stay there. In fact, I stayed at the Best Western in Bozeman, MT on the nights of August 5 and 6, proving I could not be in two places at once.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that we weren't able to meet your expectations during your stay. Rest assured, this has been shared with the team for proper measure and better handling. Still, we hope to see you again soon and to be at a better service.

Reviewed 9 September 2022

Old, cheap rooms that have not been updated. Dark property. You will be charged more when you check in, than what you originally made the reservations for. Also, they will cancel reservations for you, but then CHARGE you anyway. When you try to get the charges reversed, they stop returning calls.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that we weren't able to meet your expectations during your stay. Rest assured, this has been shared with the team for proper measure and better handling. Still, hope to see you again soon and to be at a better service.

Reviewed 31 August 2022

My room was okay. The other couple's room was dirty. What was good about it was it was attached to a wonderful Mexican restaurant, a gambling casino, and other restaurants and shops. We arrived late and were not informed where there was a breakfast room, so the next morning, we just left. The restaurants didn't open until after 8...late for travelers. What was equally bad was the other room had a bed that had hair in it. The nightstand drawer was filled with empty food bags and wrappers. But the most disgusting was the smear on the wall that looked like poo. It could have been smeared chocolate, but no one was going to try to see what it was. At $159 a night, it was a big disappointment.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback! I am disturbed to learn of the inconvenience encountered during your stay. I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience. Rest assured thorough measure has been conducted. Still, we hope to see you soon and to be at a better service.

Reviewed 17 August 2022

Staff was friendly enough. However, room and common areas were filthy. Bedding wasn’t fresh, likely not new. Bathroom door wouldn’t close. Activating shower cancelled hot water. Very strange. For the price I would avoid

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2022

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback! On behalf of the team, apologies your expectation was not met with the cleanliness and maintenance of the place. Rest assured this has been shared with the team for proper measure and better handling. Still, hope to see you again soon and to be at a better service.