Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Wyndham
Join Wyndham Rewards Free
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Mercedes B
Worst wyndham property stay ever!!!!!!
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Oct 2021via mobile
We've stayed at this establishment a couple times. It's always been great. I found out that it's under new ownership. It's went downhill since they took over. We booked 2 rooms, one was a jacuzzi suite which we have booked in the past.

We were told that we booked the wrong one and that the description should say jacuzzi. Only one room to reserve shows the jacuzzi suite which we did and they still said it was wrong even though We've booked the exact same room, same description a couple times before. Instead we were giving this 2 bedroom house it looked like with a room with 2 sets of 3 bunk beds, old run down bathroom that look like it was a crappy remodel job that's wasn't done and it had blood on the floor. They said oh yeah this is the one you bookes..no its not I think the photos of what we booked online on multiple occasions doesn't justify this room. There is no soap, shampoo or conditioner the dispensers are empty and the water tempature goes from cold to scalding intermittently and the pool isn't open due to PH level.

I'm a very loyal wyndham member and it was the worst experience I've ever had by far at a wyndham property!! It took almost am hour to check us in and we have our friends with us. I was very embarrassed but the experience we had especially having them with us. The person who supposedly booked the jacuzzi suite hadn't checked in so we should have had it but apparently it doesn't work that way. Also the owners have a person from the Philippines helping out and they ruined everything. Hence the issues.

Do not stay here! I'd rather pay more or drive to Bozeman. It's not the same as it use to be. Go else where!
Date of stay: October 2021
  • Booking.com
  • eDreams
0.2 km from Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston
View more hotels in Livingston
All reviews front desk travel lodge room was clean thai restaurant would stay here again next morning road trip grocery store yellowstone national park flooring pet pillows gas mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2021

I checked in and went to my room. The bathroom still had wet towels, etc on the floor from the previous guests. It was clear that it was forgotten or staff was interrupted during their cleaning and alleged sanitizing. I was offered a different room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2021

Thank you for taking time to share a review. On behalf of the Team, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by the cleanliness issues. Please be assured thorough measure has been taken to rectify, evading the scenario to reoccur in the future. Hope to see you again soon and to be at a better service. Stay safe!

Reviewed 18 September 2021

the bathroom hadn’t been cleaned and was obviously well used. the bed was missing a top sheet. the staff replaced the sheet in a timely manner. In the morning there wasnt anyone in the office to check out.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2021

Thank you for taking time to share a review on your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear inconvenience encountered during your stay due to the cleanliness issues. Rest assured appropriate measures will be conducted for improvement, preventing the scenario to reoccur. Hope to see you again soon and to be at better service.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

Liked · Nothing really. The front desk staff was competent during check-in but missing when I locked myself out unloading my bags. Some random person who just happened to walk in while I was calling the front desk clerk made me a new key.

Disliked · I'm an old Army guy so it takes a lot to offend my sensibilities. This place is dirty and run down. My room was dirty, especially the bathroom which was disgusting. The bathroom floor was obviously not swept/vacuumed or mopped and had all the visible signs of ancient linoleum. The sinks was not wiped down.
Tiny sink area. Bizarre comforters on the beds. The screen of the air conditioner had probably never been cleaned (you can see it looking down from the controls). No soap provided and then shower wall-mounted body wash dispenser was empty. The Kleenex box holder was empty and it was very kind of the housekeeping staff to leave me two decaf coffee packets and no regular coffee.
Enjoy entering your room by walking through the grease coming out of the kitchen of the Mexican restaurant next door? Then this is your place. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the restaurant (we ate in downtown Livingston) but if you've worked in a kitchen you know what the back entrance looks and smells like.
All of this combined to make me uneasy about the cleanliness and completeness of turning this room over on preparation for my stay. If I hadn't been so tired with an early morning, I would have left.

Room tip: Do not choose a room at this motel.
Date of stay: September 2021

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston Yellowstone. I am dismayed to learn the difficulties and inconvenience encountered during your stay. I understand your frustration towards the situation. On behalf of the team, my sincere apologies to what has happened.
Please be assured thorough measure has been taken to rectify the issues and for improvement, preventing the scenario to reoccur.
Again, thank you for bringing your experience to our attention and it is our hope to see you again in the near future and to be at a better service. Keep safe!

Reviewed 15 September 2021

We booked through Booking.com. For two nights at $396.64. $30 was added as an added rate for Saturday. We booked for Friday and Saturday for the $396.64. We will dispute the $30 overcharge.

The room was not fully cleaned when we moved our suitcase in Friday afternoon. Trash from previous guests in trash can. Pebbles from feet of previous guest in bed. Beds not made up at all Saturday for our Saturday night stay. Grounds of property dirty and storing trash. Parking area in front of our room had large puddle of greasy water from restaurants adjoining.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to share a review on your stay with us. I am sorry to hear the dissatisfaction you had due to the cleanliness issues and please be assured appropriate measures has been conducted for improvement. Trust your doubt concerning the rate has already been verified at the reception.
Looking forward to see you again and to be at a better service. Stay safe!

Reviewed 13 September 2021

Rude /mean check in clerk, dirty bathroom, no TP, tissues/cups, missing towels. Checked in later in night after housekeeping left, and was NOT going to deal with THAT front desk again, he was THAT AWFUL, I'd rather go without.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jelo Seno, Accounting / Finance at Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2023

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.