“Not a bad place”
Review of Tru North

Tru North
Ranked #4 of 9 Quick Bites in Livingston
Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

Stopped for lunch here because Pinky’s was closed. Very limited menu, but good food. Can say we’ve been here, but probably wont stop again.

1  Thank SoreBigToe

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Wife and I had delicious breakfast (avocado toast for her, burrito for me). Coffee & breakfast were outstanding and worth the wait. Cozy warm and comfortable atmosphere while waiting out the rain showers that are moving through today. Glad we came.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

Stopped to get a quick lunch. Staff was nice and friendly, and my chicken sandwich was delicious. It's not the biggest place, so don't be surprised when you walk in and it's packed. The food was delivered in a reasonable amount of time though.

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Saw on TA menu was different and we wanted to try it. I ordered the fluffy egg sandwich with no cheese. Bread was something different, light and tasty. Bacon was crispy. Service was good, had to wait because they were understaffed. Highly recommend to go there. Shop and dine local!

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank DebbieH621
Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant today after eating Yellowstone. We arrived around 9:30am and waited a few minutes in line. This is a quaint coffee / food restaurant with very casual seating. We ordered at the counter then found 2 seats to the side at the counter. I ordered a passion fruit / Mango smoothie and breakfast muffin sandwich. This normally comes with sausage but I asked to have bacon. It also comes with jam on it. My particular sandwich came with fresh blueberry jam. The egg was not over cooked and the sandwich was delicious. The smoothie was very good as well.
A very well enjoyed breakfast.

Date of visit: July 2021