Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2021

This hotel was quite packed during the time we stayed and in the morning the breakfast offerings downstairs were visited by a lot of people. Did not have any negative experiences and others stay as repeat visitors. Livingston is 35 miles from Bozeman, but you get more at this location if you use points.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank George T
Reviewed 19 June 2021

If you're not a fan of sounds all night long from dusk till dawn avoid this place like the plague. Exhausted after a long journey we crashed at 930 pm only to awaken at 2am to a wide variety of noises. The train is just across the street, it rumbled in and out until well after sunrise. The hotel also backs up to a residential neighborhood where dogs were barking incessantly, then there's the loud door crashing within hotel itself not to mention other noises of guests heard through paper thin walls. The a/c is ok but has no constant fan and shuts off quite loudly intermittently all nite. Pool is small hot tub ok, breakfast skip. Hotel is extremely overpriced in Summer.. Bottom line looking for a restful place for peaceful quiet, keep looking cause this place ain't it!!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

So of course a brand new place and it’s nice to look at It’s appealing to the eye but to me kindness and good service goes a long way and the people working the desk were cold and borderline rude. I’m not sure what the reason was but everyone working there seemed to be pissed off. Rooms are noisy and wifi was terrible What a shame for a brand new facility. I’ll rather stay with family owned business rather than corporate next time I’m gonna stay at Yellowstone River Inn & Suites my other colleagues stayed there and they were super happy with the staff and service.

Room tip: Rooms are very noisy from the freeway Very Expensive and rude people.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2021

The room was nice and clean but there were a couple of disappointing things.

1. The TV, every channel, was broken up, I called the front desk and they said sometimes it happens after a storm, which was the day before and very mild for Mt,

2. The outside noise, and I wasn’t on a street side, coming through the window was maddening, I had to put the air conditioning on to drown it out.

3. The internet was on and off which made it hard to work.

4. The drain in the shower didn’t drain properly and the shower fill up almost over flowing the lip.

5, I was only ther for 3 days but was surprised my room was never cleaned.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Have to share our story. We are from Janesville, WI. My husband took a position through his company (Coach USA) to come out and work a different division due to the lack of hours available back home. He has been here since the beginning of November (it is now one week before Christmas). He missed Thanksgiving and will miss Christmas with us back home as he will be here until around March. Our youngest daughter and I decided to fly out and spend a week with him. The people here at this hotel have been so kind and generous! Knowing that he wouldn’t be home for Christmas, they got him to come out of his room one day and when he returned to his room, they had set up a Christmas Tree with gifts under it and a card that says he couldn’t open them until December 25th. Just now they called us down to the office and presented us with a gift card to go have a nice family dinner together knowing that we are leaving to go back home on Saturday just before the holidays. They promised that they would continue to take care of him and just wanted us to have a nice dinner out. This is the second time that he has worked away from home for a lengthy time and this is the most generous and kind thing I have ever witnessed. The staff here are great and very welcoming. It is also very clean here and are very conscious about the covid situation here and are doing an excellent job of managing distance between not only themselves but also their customers. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in Livingston! Love to all of the staff!

Date of stay: December 2020