Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Hotels.com
$207
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews outdoor jacuzzi fitness center road trip convenient location hot breakfast short drive free breakfast would stay here again paradise valley yellowstone river pits interstate bear mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2023

The hotel is moderately priced, very clean, secure and friendly. Good bedding, quiet rooms. The manager gave me a price break when I added a second night. A very good choice when visiting Livingston or headed to Yellowstone.

Date of stay: October 2023
1  Thank Bebe38
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2023

Dear Bebe38,

Thank you for the lovely review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone. Conveniently located, it is our pleasure to offer comfortable accommodations and thoughtful hospitality at an excellent price. We are delighted you had a great stay, and we appreciate your recommendations. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2023

This hotel is stunning! Absolutely one of the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The manager was friendly and helpful. The attention to detail in the construction of this hotel was terrific. Room is bright and clean. The shower is HUGE!

Room tip: Ask for a room on the top floor. Very quiet.
Reviewed 17 August 2023

When we were in Livingston, we had planned to stay with family. But that didn't work out and they booked us a room at the Fairfield Inn. Normally I never stay at Fairfields because I accrue points through a couple of other chains. But the property was very nice, the rooms were large and in good shape and the breakfasts were fine. We stayed two nights. The only issue we had was getting the billing correct but that was our own doing. Our relatives booked under their name and intended to pay for it. I wanted to pay for it, so I asked that the room (and a second room we got) be put in my name and with my credit card on file. Nobody seemed to be able to figure out how to change that correctly in their system. I tried to do it when we checked in, went down later and tried again, tried the next morning with someone different at the front desk and tried that night with yet again someone different. Each time I was told it had been corrected but when I checked, it hadn't and that was confirmed when I went back to the front desk to inquire yet again. Finally, when we were checking out, the General Manager came on duty, and she was able to correct it. It was annoying but it sounds like it's just a training issue for something that doesn't need to be done very often.
I can't say I'd stay again when I'm back in the area because, as I said, I use different chains. But I have no problem recommending this property if you're a Marriott customer or if you just don't care and are looking for a nice place to stay.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2023

Dear sissomi,

We appreciate you choosing us and leaving your comments. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused in regard to your reservation and the frustration you experienced. We have spoken with the front desk department and taken steps to ensure this will not be repeated. Thank you for your patience in this matter, and also for mentioning how much you enjoyed our spacious accommodation as well as the delicious breakfast. We hope that you will revisit the next time your travels bring you our way.

Reviewed 24 July 2023

The hotel looks new and modern the room was great and Heidi at the front desk made it all fantastic. We stayed there for a night earlier in the week and forgot the pillows we brought with us. Heidi was able to find them for us when we returned. She really caress about the guests who stay there. Thank you Heidi!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2023

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 three night stay in July as we visited the town of Livingston and Yellowstone National Park. The staff was super friendly, accommodating, and helpful. I was impressed with the comfort of the beds and being able to have a quiet air system that was super cool. The modern bathroom was a good size with hot water shower. The breakfast was decent but not impressive. Overall I would definitely look forward to staying there again!

Date of stay: July 2023
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2023

Dear 71susier,

Thank you for the generous review on behalf of all of us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone. We are glad you loved our courteous associates and relaxing accommodations. Thank you also for choosing us for your visit to Livingston, and we look forward to accommodating you again soon.