Lowest prices for your stay
$359
Fully refundable before Thu, 30 May
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Thu, 30 May
Dave Hogan
Portland, Oregon

A very nice place to stay near Yellowstone

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Aug 2021
I stayed here for two nights while on a cross country road trip, and loved it. The staff were all incredibly helpful and friendly, helped me out with printing maps and making suggestions for places to eat and where to shop, and just generally made my stay exceptional.

I especially want to mention that Chris at the front desk was great, but really everyone who worked there was. Everyone was friendly, and I will definitely stay again if I'm in this part of Montana.

The hotel was very clean and modern. Chris let me know that it had opened recently, which explains some of the things I noticed like having USB C ports available and awesome showers.

I never heard a noise from another guest or anything else that was loud enough to wake me up, and since I was trying to sleep in on one of the days there that was a really nice bonus.
Date of stay: August 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 16 Aug 2021
Dear DavidPhogan,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad that our team was so helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area. I will make sure to pass along you wonderful comments to the team.
    $369
0.1 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone
$359
0.0 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone
View more hotels in Livingston
All reviews outdoor jacuzzi fitness center road trip convenient location hot breakfast short drive free breakfast would stay here again paradise valley yellowstone river pits interstate bear mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021

This hotel looks brand new and the room is very clean. The front desk is very friendly and courteous. The hotel is Pet Friendly and they even provided pet clean-up bags on the lawn and I have not seen any other hotels that I stay in during my trip. The hotel is an hour's drive to Yellow stone North entrance. And the drive is very beautiful. The breakfast is very taster than other Marriott even though most of them serve the same breakfast.

I give 5 stars (*****) and definitely stay in this hotel on my next trip to this area.

Room tip: Ask for a mountain view over I-90
Date of stay: July 2021
Kelly Baker, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

We are grateful for you taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at the hotel and in Livingston. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

One of the best Hotels we have ever stayed at. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Lori at the front desk was super amazing!! The breakfast was better than any restaurant- lots of choices. Rooms were clean and spacious. Mountain View rooms were awesome . The minute you walk in the door the atmosphere was warm and inviting! A great experience for our first time in Livingston Montana! Thank you !

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

The staff were very polite, however, when asked to receive a room clean after one night (Wednesday), we did not see that happen until Friday. We had to ask for towels and cups because staff did not restock the room. We received a credit which was acceptable, but the experience of not having a restocked-cleaned room was unacceptable for the price paid per night. We plan to take this trip every year and more than likely will not stay at Fairfield Hotel in Levingston.
One more thing, the room was noisy due to the air conditioning unit when the wind from outside would blow through the vent. I've never had to worry about the before in a hotel.

Room tip: ask for a room without the noise of air blowing through the air conditioning unit and one that is not close to the mechanical closet.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kelly Baker, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Dear livingwell29,

I am so sorry to learn about your recent experience with us. This is very uncharacteristic of our property and I will be looking into the issue further to ensure that future guests don't experience what you did. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I certainly understand your frustration and would feel the same way if I were in your shoes. I hope you will consider giving us another shot the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2021

This hotel was a CLEAN, nice, relatively new hotel right off the freeway. We stayed in a King room on the first floor (not my first choice of floors) but it was on the opposite side of the freeway so it was quiet for the most part. You could hear people talking outside the window but otherwise it was a quiet stay. The room was clean and spacious for the two of us. The bathroom is very large with plenty of space for toiletries on the counter and shower is very spacious. Good water pressure. Appreciated the filtered water bottle refill station.

Room tip: Rooms on the north side of the building
Date of stay: July 2021
Kelly Baker, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Livingston Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Sadie K,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that we didn't have a room on another floor available for you but are pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your first-floor room despite some outside noise.

Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel on our way to yellowstone and it was great. The hotel was new and modern and the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this hotel, it was a breath of fresh air.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Joennid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.