“A late sunny morning brunch”
Review of Pinky's

Pinky's
Ranked #13 of 63 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Best of Livingston multiple award winner
Reviewed 20 June 2022

The newly renovated little spot is lovely and the staff was warm, friendly and exceptionally caring. They were pretty busy-but gave us a bigger table than needed because it was getting close to close-and then they had a few more folks come in-but still managed it all. The pancakes were very nice and fluffy--my hollendaise on the poached eggs was also very tasty! Potatoes needed to be softer and fresher...and the toast-wasn't so warm...but in all- a good choice when we didn't know our way around Main Street yet. Try the sausage with eggs...and enjoy the warmth of the folks.

Date of visit: June 2022

Reviewed 14 September 2021

We went here for breakfast. The “hostess” could not have been ruder. Since there was a single in front of us, she decided she needed to make a wait list. I said okay, put us down and we will be back in a couples of minutes. When we came back, she had an opening so sat the single. Then she came to us and said she would have to start a wait list. I told her she already had and we were next. There was a table clearing, and that should be ours. She said she didn’t remember us and that we would have to be on the wait list. The other server told us to go and sit.

Tables would open up and it would take 10 minutes to clean, clean and seat customers.

The food was not very good. Eggs were cold. Potatoes were also cold. They forgot the orange juice.

The one server who sat us was lovely. Tourism is the life blood of this city. They need lessons in hospitality management.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

Ate here with my friends one early morning before heading to Yellowstone Park. Staff was friendly and attentive. The food arrived in a reasonable time. The food was delicious. We will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 23 July 2021

The food was meh but the server was awful. Never smiled, asked what we wanted, when I questioned a menu item she told me to "pick off" what I didn't want, she also never checked back after we got the food. When she took the plates mine was full because I didn't eat my food and she never asked if everything was ok. She then brought the check and my guest and I put our credit cards down and they were charged immediately. Then the server asked us how long we were going to be there because they had a waiting list at the door. Extremely unprofessional, extremely impolite. I am a local and I will NEVER return to this place.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

This is an easy walk from Murray Hotel. We had a ham and cheese omelette with whole grain toast. It was delicious and well made. Staff was friendly and attentive. Decor was tasteful and well done. We will return!

Date of visit: May 2021