“A hidden gem.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Best of Livingston multiple award winner
Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

Ate here with my friends one early morning before heading to Yellowstone Park. Staff was friendly and attentive. The food arrived in a reasonable time. The food was delicious. We will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: August 2021

Reviewed 23 July 2021

The food was meh but the server was awful. Never smiled, asked what we wanted, when I questioned a menu item she told me to "pick off" what I didn't want, she also never checked back after we got the food. When she took the plates mine was full because I didn't eat my food and she never asked if everything was ok. She then brought the check and my guest and I put our credit cards down and they were charged immediately. Then the server asked us how long we were going to be there because they had a waiting list at the door. Extremely unprofessional, extremely impolite. I am a local and I will NEVER return to this place.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

This is an easy walk from Murray Hotel. We had a ham and cheese omelette with whole grain toast. It was delicious and well made. Staff was friendly and attentive. Decor was tasteful and well done. We will return!

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank billsG1088OK
Reviewed 16 May 2021

In all fairness I was going to eat at another place but it didn't open until 8 so we came here. We came in and seated ourselves at a small table. The place really doesn't have any kind of charm inside and felt rather sterile. I usually pick the greasy spoons for a good breakfast. I ordered the Bird Float Breakfast, which was eggs potatoes, meat and toast. It was ok, nothing special just ok.. My wife ordered the Biscuits and Gravy that were pretty much flavorless. I think they should visit the deep south and experience a real B&G. Our server Ashlee was attentive and good as she was the only one working at the time. All in all the norm for what I have had in Montana.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank conchyjoe1967
Reviewed 12 May 2021

Sorry for the delay in posting this review. A crashed hard drive, misplaced travel notes and life got in the way. We had breakfast here on August 3, 2020. The breakfast menu has plenty of options for all. A vegetarian has good options. Service was friendly and efficient. Erik had the Brid Float Breakfast and Cheryl had the Mediterranean scramble. The food arrived in a reasonable time. It was well presented. The food was quite tasty and plentiful. Quite a nice breakfast experience.

Date of visit: August 2020