“Breakfast hash special ”
Review of Pinky's

Pinky's
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Best of Livingston multiple award winner
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Ate here when we stopped overnight on a cross country trip. Vanessa, our server, was super nice and personable. All four of us enjoyed our breakfast. I had the hash special with egg, spinach, feta, roasted pepper, smoked sausage, and asparagus, and it was legit one of the best breakfasts I've ever eaten. I'm not sure life will take me back through Livingston Montana, but if it does, I'll be stopping for breakfast at Pinky's again

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 1 March 2016

We picked Pinky's based on the TA reviews, but where underwhelmed. The food was average. The decor unimpressive. If it was a small town in Montana, I would understand. But Livingston can do better with all the visitors passing through.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Nope, that's not an insult. That's the name of a side dish I had that was very, very tasty. Loved it!

Sat at the counter and the staff and patrons couldn't be more friendly. I was in a bit of a rush but I wish I wasn't. This is a great little place (the town, the cafe, all of the above) that makes you feel foolish for rushing through life.

Seriously. Come here and you won't regret it.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank ame_031
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Wonderful cafe in the heart of downtown Livingston. Great way to start your day! Great food and service with local flair!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 3 December 2015

Pinky's Cafe has delicious food and lots of options. Their specials are usually a unique concoction and are always good. They have gluten free pancakes. Some of their portions can be small if you have a large appetite but the food is still worth it. The service is friendly and fast. Coffee is refilled quickly and consistently no matter how busy it is.

Date of visit: November 2015