“Great Mexican”
Review of Fiesta En Jalisco

Fiesta En Jalisco
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Very nice Mexican place. We visited a lot and this one of the top 5. It's a small chain, but the quality was very good. And the dessert (Churros and Sopapillas) was just outstanding!
Reviewed 26 June 2020

It's hard to find good Mexican food in Montana, we are from the southwest U.S. and after living here in Montana for 25 years, this is our favorite of any we have found including where we live in Billings. We have always had good food and service here over the years. It's great to see them open for dining again after the "shut down".

Date of visit: June 2020
2  Thank Mike T

Reviewed 10 June 2020

I stopped in here on 06/09/20 at around 3:00pm with a friend. I ordered a chili verde burrito, a chili relleno, and a beef taco.

Everything was really great (and I was raised in Southern California, so I know what good Mexican food is supposed to taste like) except for one really glaring problem; the chili relleno and rice and beans were ice cold. And I don’t mean that they weren’t hot. I mean they were not even room temperature. Maybe turn the temperature up on the steam table or something?

Too bad. The service was excellent and for being in Montana I was very surprised at the great food they had. I would have given them a solid five stars had it not been for this one issue. And it’s not like the food had been sitting there for a while either. The server brought it out to us in very short time.

I would return to this establishment, but next time I order I’m going to insist with the server that the food is hot.

Date of visit: June 2020
3  Thank National_Park_Travel
Reviewed 22 February 2020

In area for family visit and we feel like Mexican food. Found this place by chance while downtown in Livingston, MT. Was pleasantly surprised! For a busy place they moved fast to get us seated, served with local chips/salsa which was very good. Extensive dinner menu...large portions, piping hot, and so delicious. Drinks were large and strong as well. Moderately priced. Service was very fast and attentive. We recommend.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank hook026
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Family owned and operated restaurant. Outstanding friendly and fast service each and every visit. Try their spicy margarita cadillac style! Highly recommend the Chicken Mole Enchiladas and Carne Asada.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Fiesta En Jalisco is a Livingston favorite. The family that owns/operates this restaurant is loved by everyone. They are warm and friendly and the food is delicious. The drinks, chips, salsa... everything... just what you'd want from a Mexican food restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020