Lowest prices for your stay
$159
Hotels.com
$163
Get rewarded with One Key
$145
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2023

I booked this hotel based on the reviews on hotels.com

They either listed the hotel low or 10/10. There is no possible way this hotel is 10 out of 10. The room wasn't very clean and tired. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2023 via mobile

All is nice and clean. Early check went very well. Friendly people. There is no breakfast but a restaurant near by. I like that there is no stairs and I can park nearby. I am supposed to write 200 words for this review and I don’t know what else to say. Whew. 200 words

Room tip: I had a reservation, you too might want to do the same
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2023

The staff here were very helpful and made sure that we had everything that we needed. And the price was high for the quality of the mote but very good compared to other motels in the area. The little picnic area had not been mowed and was unusable. the motel is right on the highway and a little over 50 miles to the entrance to Yellowstone, which is why we were there. The room wa clean and the shower had plenty of hot water and pressure.

Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed 15 June 2023

Unassuming at first, this location provides good affordable room options, great location for local restaurants, and fantastic customer service.
While this is a small location, it packs a tremendous amount of quality in its space. It has a wonderful rustic aethstetic, and the front desk provides a welcome atmosphere and great knowledge of the local area.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2021

My husband and I stayed at this place because we got caught in an unrecorded snow storm that shut the interstate down. I booked a room with a queen bed. When we got there we were told that this booking shouldn't have happened because they are supposed to close the top for when it snows. When we got up to the room it was decent, but I quickly realized that the bed was not queen sized, it was a full size. My husband and I own a queen size bed. We know what a queen size is. When I went to talk to the lady at the front desk she insisted that the bed was a queen size. She didn't even care that I told her we hardly got any sleep because there was no room on that bed. I would caution any traveler to seriously consider skipping this place even if you have to pay more somewhere else!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple