Lowest prices for your stay
$338
Fully refundable before Sat, 1 Jun
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Karen J

Horrible place to stay

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Jul 2021
The room smelled so bad that I left the Granddaughters in the car while I sprayed Lysol spray and tried to clean the place up. The counter I wiped with Lysol wipes and you could see my hand print with all the black dirt I picked up. The bathroom was horrible also. We brought a blanket in from the car to sit our luggage on. We slept there after running a UV light over the sheets and got up at 5:30 a.m. and left that horrible place. We were on a 10 trip and that place was more expensive than any of our other stays. We stayed at Best Westerns , Homestead Inn, Tru by Hilton and The Davenport . I don't know how they can sleep at night knowing how flithy the place is and how much they charge their customers. Shame on them. And they do not give any discounts, like senior, AARP, AAA. They are just very greedy owners.
Date of stay: July 2021
Room Tip: Do Not Stay There !!!!
1.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
    $239
    $401
  • Agoda.com
View more hotels in Livingston
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2021

We arrived late (11:15pm) the room was as expected but the lady Betty at the front desk was polite and had just returned and the previous people that were running the place were disgruntled and being evicted. We got no sleep because we were 2 doors down from the place they were moving out and our car was parked next to the mans car who was very upset. We fell asleep for about 2 hours after they finally stopped enough and were back awake because of them. We asked for a refund and they have never responded and Betty hangs up the phone if I call and ask about my refund. I would never stay at this place again.

Room tip: All rooms are very small
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank jprancher
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Located just east of downtown this proved to be a great stay. As always, pet friendly makes or breaks the deal so they did take Sammie for a reasonable fee. My room was clean and well maintained but was also going to be renovated after my stay. The property is quiet and I got two good nights sleep. No breakfast yet, (April 2021) but coffee is available in the lobby by 7 AM. It is an easy, short walk into town where food and other amenities are available. There are a number of attractions close by, Sacajawea Park and Meyer's River View Trail are two worth checking out. I did have an amazing meal at the Montana Rib and Chop House. Very reasonable rates and Cindy and Billy's warm hospitality topped off the stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank CATTSAR
Cindy S, Innkeeper at Country Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Charlie!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you enjoyed your time here with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future and accommodating you and your furry family! Safe travels, and stay young!!

Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

Room was very small but clean. About a ten minute walk to downtown. Rib and Chop restaurant is maybe a five minute walk. Bed was comfortable. Due to affordability and cleanliness, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Looking for easy and reasonable lodging as a base camp for two days of motorbike riding on Beartooth Pass and Yellowstone. The rooms and particularly the bathrooms are a bit small but very clean and comfortable. The staff is very helpful and the rates very reasonable. If traveling through town or exploring this wonderful area the Country Motor Inn works and only 1/4 mile from the Neptune Brewery.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2020 via mobile

Think what you like. Word's are after all only word's right? The room's no there not "large or "luxurious" by any means. But I found them cozy and the air conditioning unit worked fine to ease the discomfort of Livingston's heat. The people who own this establishment are truly good people!! Yes I would stay here again on my next trip through Livingston. Oh and the little town of Livingston is well worth checking out!! I can definitely understand why some of my friends are "happily stuck" in this town. Livingston is a town most artists I believe would come to love!! If your traveling through Livingston, try to check out "Sacred Mysteries Bookstore" And of course give "The Motor Inn" a try!!

Date of stay: May 2020