“Best Thai ever!”
Review of Big Sky Thai

Big Sky Thai
Ranked #24 of 63 Restaurants in Livingston
Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

I loved my food. Wish I lived in the area but were just traveling through. Better than any I’ve had, and I always order this!

Date of visit: September 2021

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Excellent food! It was a little hard to find the restaurant entrance but we are glad we did. We had the Siam Bowl which had scallops and shrimp and was in a white curry sauce. Spicy and yummy!

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank Dave and Kellie A
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

The food was amazing. My husband and I ordered the Pad Garlic with chicken. It was fabulous! So much so we ordered one to go! If you love garlic, you will love this dish. My girls ordered the Kids See Ew and enjoyed it too. The food is cooked to order, and worth the wait. We ended our meal with the mango sticky rice for dessert!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

We came into Livingston to stay at the Fairfield Inn across the street after 9.5 hours of driving. Based on the recommendation of the Inn's hostess, we ordered food to go from Big Sky Thai. What a wonderful treat after such a long day! The food is fresh and delicious - flavors were perfect. We ordered the Tom Kha soup and Gaeng Mussamen curry, both with chicken, and the Thai salad. So enjoyed all of it - was among the best Thai food we have had. Very friendly hostess, too. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We ordered the Pad garlic, Pad Thai, and pot stickers. Service was quick and friendly. The food was delicious. I've never had such great pot stickers! Generous portions for a great price!

Date of visit: October 2020