Review Highlights
Epic Fishing in Montana and Yellowstone

Yellowstone River Outfitters is a top notch group. I was arranging two days of fishing with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Road47824559576
Burlingame, California
Amazing Wade-In River Fishing!

My husband and I took a hike-in guided fly fishing trip while on vacation in Yellowstone with... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2023
Grace W

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews fishing trip trout caught fish yellowstone river next year great fishing great teacher these guys within minutes couldn t biggest fish beautiful fish fly fishers drift boat fishing conditions patient teacher yankee jim canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2023

Such a fun, incredible day! I was hesitant about going on a guided trip because I am a beginner, and I always assumed guided trips are for more experienced people. The trip was so worth it. Buddy gave me enough confidence to feel comfortable enough to fish on my own. He is such a fantastic teacher, I cannot thank him enough!

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 1 September 2023

Brogan set us up with a wonderful trip and made it so easy. David, our guide, taught me more than anyone else. He is a master at teaching the art of fly fishing. Would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed 29 August 2023

Had an amazing day fishing with David in Yellowstone! As someone who is newer to fly fishing, David is an amazing teacher. I learned a ton and it was an amazing experience.

Reviewed 26 August 2023

Just finished up an unforgettable 3 day trip into Yellowstone with YRO, and I can confidently say that they are first class in every way! Not only were Brogan, Buddy, and Don tremendous guides, but they were even better people. These guys know exactly how to provide clients of any skill level with the best fishing experience you could possibly have in Montana. Great memories, great laughs, and plenty of "FISH ON SITUATIONS"!

Reviewed 24 August 2023

Recently took a trip into the Yellowstone backcountry with friends guided by Brogan, Buddy and Don. What an amazing 3 days we had! All three guys make sure the focus is on fishing and catching and go above and beyond taking care of their customers. Brogan brings great energy; Buddy provides a great environment to learn and practice your craft and Don has great stories and provides great hacks. All 3 are going to find you fish. 10/10 experience and would hire them all again.