Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

Dropped our two dogs off with Joe. They had never been kenneled before so I was a little nervous. Joe gave me complete confidence in their care and well being. Joe’s communication was excellent! My dogs were happy! I was thrilled! We make an annual trip to Montana, my girls will be staying with Joe again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2019

I was extremely happy with Querencia Kennels. This was our first time using a doggy daycare and I felt very comfortable once we checked the pups in. Joe was very willing to take our dogs, one of which was in heat and the other who had been aggressive with other dogs and some people. He knew what to do and how to accommodate their needs. I would absolutely use them again. The pups were very relaxed and happy when we picked them up. Made our day in Yellowstone much more enjoyable as they are not allowed on any of the trails.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2019

As fate would have it, a long planned trip to the Baltic coincided with picking up our new Golden retriever puppy from Beartooth Retrievers in Roscoe, MT. Heather’s sister suggested we place Tanner with her friend Joe Scraggs a noted field dog trainer in Livingston, MT. We met Joe and made arrangements with him to board and train our 9 week old puppy. When we were able to collect Tanner we found we had not only a beautiful dog, but a well behaved, well socialized, loving and friendly 12 week old that was house trained, responded to recall, sit and heel commands. The house training was a dream-come-true, but given that he would spend the rest of his life as an urban being, the educational foundation was amazing. Now at six months, Tanner is happily living on Los Angeles, and is still eager to learn and please.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I have left my dog, Lady, at Querencia Kennels many times over the years. I would not leave her anywhere else. The Skaggs run a tight, yet flexible operation. You can basically drop off or pick up your dog at any time. Each dog has their own outdoor kennel, but they spend a lot of time outside running around. Lady is always exhausted and happy when she returns. I know Lady is safe, happy, and tired at Querencia Kennels. I do a lot of fly-fishing in Yellowstone Park (where dogs are not allowed), so it is great to just drop Lady off as I head down to Gardiner. Your dog will love Querencia Kennels!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017

My husband and I were in Paradise Valley, ran across Joe Skaggs known to us from former bird hunting, and were invited one morning for French toast. What a wise choice to accept. His B&B home is first class, in an intimate and wonderful way, not a mega mansion but a cozy, welcoming way, with fine carpets on hardwood floors, exquisite art work , an excellent kitchen and (5?) very private bedrooms, all more than comfortably furnished. On top of that, he offered much needed advice for our 7 mo old lab, worked with us for 2 hours, and sent us off with a dead pigeon for training purposes. OK, that is appreciated only by bird dog people..... Joe is a gentleman and infinitely interesting. And a western character, in the best possible way.

Room tip: I want to send my Jackson Hole friends with dogs to Joe. Excellent and reasonable.
Date of stay: September 2017