Wildlife Recapture Taxidermy
Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
JUST WHAT I'VE HEARD

I have not been here but I have twice heard that this is a place really worth seeing including work... read more

Reviewed 22 December 2017
_rhysent
Libby, Montana
Amazing Artwork

I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped by with my family to see such an amazing display of... read more

Reviewed 26 January 2017
CajunBeth
New Orleans, Louisiana

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 December 2015

While not a tourist destination, they DO a very good job of creating trophies from many types of fish and animals.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 23 May 2015

They cater to young people and also older people with lots of information about the animals they have on display.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Redleo70
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Interesting place. Large buildings with interesting array of animals and fish being mounted. Friendly people.

Date of experience: April 2015
3  Thank tritons
Reviewed 9 October 2014

Traveling through this small town in Montana, and we happened upon Wildlife Recapture Taxidermy after talking with a local. They were very friendly when we stopped in and even gave us a tour of their facility and of all of their fantastic wildlife displays. They had all sorts of animals such as elk, moose, grizzly bears, black bears, mountain lions, African lions, and many more that we have never even seen. We spent over an hour their looking around and even picked up a few souvenir t-shirts. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling through Northwest Montana. My kids still talk about it and I know the next time we head that way, we will stop by and check what new wildlife displays they have.

Date of experience: July 2014