Little Bear School House Museum & Historical Society
Open today: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
Beautiful place, just make sure to call ahead for an appointment.

An intriguing little place! Had fun walking around and peeking through the windows. The names on... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2022
AdventureSarah20XX
History

Reviewed 18 September 2017
134shaneo
Great Falls, Montana
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Nicely maintained property...I have never been in the building but I've been able to peek through the windows...hopefully one day I can catch it open

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank 134shaneo
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Found this place while stopping to get gas. Saw the big 'Man' statue and went to see what it was. Really a nice museum. Very well done. You learn about the history of the school house and the area of Gallatin Gateway Montana. The display of school desks, lunch pales, books, and listings of the people from years ago is really interesting. The museum is very nicely kept up and there is a area to enjoy the view. We really enjoyed our unexpected visit. Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2017