“DO NOT MISS OUT!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Emigrant
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 August 2023

We visited the food truck outside of Gardiner. The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly. Our group had lunch from here the last day before we left town. Our only regret was not finding it until the last day. Brisket and pulled pork were off the charts good. They also have great tasting sauces. We only found this place because we were referred by our river rafting guides Jason and Dante from Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline.

Date of visit: August 2023

Reviewed 6 August 2023

What a treat to find such delicious southern BBQ in MT! We went twice - lunch we had had pulled pork and dinner baby back ribs. Both outstanding !! Sides including collards and baked beans are VERY GOOD! Cold beverages. Definitely stop here to eat if you’re in the area.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 29 July 2023

I highly recommend this place if you like BBQ. The extremely friendly woman we spoke with on our second day (an experience unlike that on our first day) was kind enough to take our food order in the morning and make sure there'd be what we wanted in the evening, because they do run out.

The baby back ribs are so delicious, I didn't put any sauce on them. I did sauce my brisket, however, but used their tangy sauce, as the others were too hot for my palate. I can't begin to think of what Bear Mace tastes like (probably actual bear mace).

Great selection of beers, and a super casual atmosphere make this a must-dine place for your Paradise Valley visit.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 30 June 2023 via mobile

Found this little gem near our AirBnB in Paradise Valley. Saw the ratings and had to give it a go. It is extremely casual, overly friendly and if the BBQ smell doesn’t entice you as you get out of your car, you should just go home.

We were warmly greeted by a sweet “ginger” who welcomed us and took our order. She made recommendations to food and drink and we received our food in about 15 mins. We ordered coleslaw on both sandwiches and they missed one. So they made it right. No big deal. They forgot our ice tea; went back to get it-no big deal.

Food was excellent. So good I went back up and got another sandwich. We had the pork, brisket and sausage sandwiches (3). Loved it all.

My nice girl brought me a cooking to make unnecessary mends for the tiny hiccups on our order. They care that much about getting it right.

My suggestion? Stop even if you are not hungry. Between the food, craft beers and iced tea…can’t go wrong!

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 27 June 2023 via mobile

After being in town for a few days, I can say this place has the best food in the area. We ordered the brisket, pulled pork, bbq beans, and coleslaw. The food was hot, perfectly prepared, and good tasting. It was a bit pricey, but we are realizing that food in this area is going to be higher than normal. We would definitely return!

Date of visit: June 2023