Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
Breakfast included
Comfort Inn
Save with Choice Privileges
Breakfast included
All reviews staff was friendly nice stay off the highway check in was easy the hotel is clean definitely stay here again walmart inns laundry truck sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2023

I wish I could give negative stars! The customer service at check-in was the WORST I've ever experienced! I made my reservation through the Choice Hotels reservation line; I requested and pre-paid for a large king suite with my ASA dog (was told there would be no pet fee). Upon checking in, I was told that my ASA card would not be honored (I've used it at over 50 hotels/resorts nation wide with no problem) and because I have my dog I would be assigned a smaller room. I asked if I was going to get a refund for the higher rate I paid and was told probably not and if I did not like it I could take my business to another hotel. The person told me he was the owner of the hotel and could refuse renting us a room if I had a problem with how he was dealing with the situation. At this point, if we did have other options, we would have left. Our room had stained carpets, was in desperate need of updating/repairs, and the halls smelled so bad. Our refrigerated barely kept things cold, which was a problem since I have medication that requires being chilled. The Wi-Fi worked sporadically and the password provided was changed without notice to guests.

The next morning, my husband witnessed an argument with the same front desk person and a guest checking out. The guest was complaining about the Wi-Fi and became extremely agitated when he was told he should have taken his business elsewhere.

Choice Hotels should be embarrassed to have this hotel/owner as part of their offerings. I have NEVER seen someone be so rude and on top of that tell people to go somewhere else if they don't like it.

Go down the street and stay at the much nicer Comfort Suites for the same price and better service. This place is a dump

Room tip: There is a Comfort Suites nearby with the same rates and a much nicer facility.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2023

Let's start with the hotel. Nice lobby. Terrible area. Anywhere but lobby is shabby and dated. Internet is awful (i used my cell signal the whole time). The property is non-smoking and reeked of weed 24/7. I have no issue with pot but I don't need to smell it.

We were traveling with a service dog that has legal papers. We called and they said there was no charge. We arrived snd since it was an emotional support dog, they said that didn't count. This probably called for a compromise but we paid the fee.

We were then down-graded from a suite to a regular room but were charged the Suite price. When we complained, they told us we could always leave. It's a weekend a month after classes started at MSU and rooms are hard to come by. So we stayed.

The manager was a total jerk about everything. Sitting in the lobby I watched him field regular complaints by customers. None of whom he helped. Two wanted their money back because of their stay.

I'm a Marriott guy. Never again with this awful hotel chain

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2023

The hotel is dated, but was an excellent stay for our group of 4. The room was huge. There was a den area in the room. There were also several sitting areas in the hallways for those who are early risers and want to read or drink coffee without waking others in the room. Best of all the hotel and room was exceptionally clean. Beds were very cozy and pillows smelled fresh and were soft and comfortable. The hotel over all was a wonderful place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2023

It was a very nice clean and conveniently located hotel and I would stay there again in a heartbeat when needing to stay in Bozeman. There was coffee available, good breakfast. The lady working this morning and doing the breakfast and front desk was really nice.

Room tip: Dont stay near the elevator and don't pay the fee for a mountain view - there are mountains all the way around and you will see them
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2023

Everything was great! Ice cold lemon water and coffee in the lobby at all times. Hotel was quiet. Sheets were great. Room was clean, large and comfortable. The check in clerk was very nice and accommodating. Entire staff was very friendly. They even delayed closing down the free breakfast so I could grab some toast. I will definitely be staying there next time I"m in Bozeman.

Date of stay: August 2023