All reviews front desk travelers hotel the general manager room was clean the breakfast area road trip staff was friendly freeway earplugs
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. We drove past the Springhill and immediately regretted booking at this hotel. It was dated inside and outside. They did try to update it but it still looks old. The tub drained so slow, by the time I was done taking a shower I had water up to my ankles. This hotel made me not want to ever stay at another Fairfield.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Greetings Velezclan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you had encountered an issue with your bathtub during your stay experience with us. Our hotel staff is always ready to assist our guests with any issues or emergencies so please always feel free to contact our staff during your stay with matters such as this, as we will always uphold our Fairfield Inn 100% Guarantee to make these situations right. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel on our 12 day trip. It was the only hotel that put a $70 hold on our credit card and when we got home and called to find out why there was a hold on our card when we stayed there 5 days ago and not one of the other hotels we stayed at put holds on our card. When we talked to the general manager about what was going on he refused to answer. This hotel was not the best Fairfield Inn we stayed in and even though I like Marriott hotels I would never stay in this one again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Greetings Kent,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about the frustrations you have been experiencing about the billing regarding your stay. I'm sorry that our conversation on the phone was confusing for you. We did verify that there were no final charges assessed during your stay other than the authorizations for incidentals, which can be variable when they clear based on your bank card's processor. Thank you again for staying with us in Bozeman and hope your vacation travels were filled with a lot of great memories and photos of beautiful southwest Montana. Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

My family and I stayed there for one night. We stay at a lot of Fairfield inns and this was was one of my least favorites. I felt the check in person was fine. The room did not have a refrigerator so we asked for one and one was brought to our room. The breakfast there was average at best. There was one person managing the desk and the breakfast area and he was not very pleasant. I am a gold elite member and i will find somewhere else to stay next time i am in town.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rlucky34
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Bozeman. We're sorry to hear that your stay experience didn't measure up to your expectations for the Fairfield inn experience. I'll personally work with our staff to ensure that we are providing a warm and welcoming experience for all of our guests to ensure that our facility and amenities are being best provided. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

An affordable place, close to Bozeman center, 20 Minutes away from the Airport. Very nice and efficient staff, good standard breakfast ( tasty veggie sausages ), little indoor swimming pool, quiet place, complementary parking and wifi.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Greetings Isayade,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay on tripadvisor. We're pleased to see you had a great time exploring Bozeman and that our breakfast buffet had items you enjoy, and that it helped provide a great start to your day. We hope to see you again in the future, as there is always many great activities to enjoy in Bozeman, especially in the summer. Bave a great day!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

My wife and I stayed here one night in late May on our road trip. The hotel is very basic but comfortable with adequate size rooms. The beds are comfortable but rather high above the floor. Check-in and check-out was reasonably quick and easy. The included breakfast was basic but OK.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Greetings Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us last month. Fairfield Inn as a brand has a specific and simple set of amenities, so we will certainly look into more ways to provide a great stay experience for you in the future. Thank you again for your time and have a great day!