Lowest prices for your stay
$219
Priceline
$219
Go to your Happy Price
$223
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews fresh fruit comfortable stay great stay pool and hot tub yellowstone national park convenient location front desk staff definitely stay here again waffles lobby inns interstate montana bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

The customer service at this hotel was welcoming and very helpful. Thank you Nick for your kind assistance in making our stay an easy and comfortable one although we arrived later than planned. The ladies who work breakfast were also very helpful and friendly. The team here is what makes this hotel a very good choice.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2023

I wouldn't have stayed at a Hampton if I had needed something more than a night's sleep. It was vastly overpriced at $304 ($273 plus taxes and fees)--but that's comparable to other hotels for the summer tourist season. There was a small fridge--sitting on the floor; the pillows were thin and floppy; the tub/shower were visibly worn out; the exterior signage was barely visible; the free breakfast had the fewest items I've seen. On the plus side, the coffee was excellent and the tv was large and channel lineup had the most stations I've experienced.

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 August 2023

This is a smaller property with only 2 levels. The location is quiet and only 10 minutes or so from the airport, which is why we chose the property. The staff was very quick and helpful to resolve an issue with the TV. The breakfast was hot and even had large croissants. Overall, a clean, quiet and welcoming property.

Room tip: Getting to Baxter ave can be dicey during rush hour.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bassaidai88
Reviewed 6 June 2023

Driving the state of Montana has long been a desire, and flying into Bozeman suited my wife and me just fine. The Hampton Inns are usually our preferred stay, and we were very happy to have selected the Bozeman Hampton Inn for our arrival and departure nights. The front desk staff was very good, professional as well as personable and helpful. The room was well maintained, very comfortable, quiet and well appointed. Breakfast was available, and provided a good variety of nicely prepared dishes for us. Its location was near the airport, but not noisy. It was near shopping, dining, museums, and close to the Interstate which we used extensively in our vacation. Visit Livingston, if you have time.

Room tip: Nearby Livingston, Montana is worthwhile if you have the time. My wife loved Main Street, Bozeman's boutiques for shopping.
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2023

Unfortunately this was not a great experience. Usually I love Hampton Inns but this was definitely lacking. The rooms need updated for one thing-the beds and pillow’s definitely need to be replaced. The biggest issue here is that there is a homeless camp basically adjacent to the property. I never felt safe here. I am told that it is a policy in Bozeman o just let the vagrants be where they want to be, but I sure wish I had known there would be this camp right next door. I certainly would have found a I understand that your hands are tied, but this is something guests should know before they book.

Room tip: If a homeless camp next door doesn’t scare you off, this is the place for you.
Date of stay: May 2023