Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tiffany L
HELENA

Comfortable stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Jan 2022
Rooms were a little dated, but beds were comfortable and everything was clean. No microwave in room, but lobby had one for use. Lobby updated, nice breakfast, friendly staff. A little pricey for what you get, but seems like the going rate for hotel rooms in Bozeman.
Date of stay: January 2022
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Jeff Shepherd, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this review
Responded 27 Jan 2022
Thank you for for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Bozeman and for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is always nice to hear such positive feedback directly from our guests. We hope to see you back again soon.
  • SpringHill Suites
    $491
    $555
2.0 km from Hampton Inn Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews fresh fruit comfortable stay great stay pool and hot tub yellowstone national park convenient location front desk staff definitely stay here again waffles lobby inns interstate montana bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

Diamond Hilton member 20 plus years.

. Prices in Bozeman seem to be high . Rolled in a few days prior to new year

Lobby nice front desk staff nice

OMG the room was DATED ! Old red carpet . Chipped old table desk chair . I mean like 90s old .

First time I have ever seen a rusted bathtub at a Hilton property.

It would appear that someone is lining their pockets with cash and not putting anything into their rooms .

The pool area was ok and as a plus the beds are good .

It was clean and breakfast was standard Hampton breakfast .

One of the ways I look at a hotel is too see if management comments back on reviews . I don’t see one response so that means they could care less about the customer .

There are lots to choose from and I would pass in this

Room tip: I would Avoid this hotel
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeff Shepherd, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I want to apologize for the delayed responds, but I can assure you that management reads all reviews and takes the feedback of our guest very serious. We are scheduled for a renovation sometime in the future. I hope that if you ever return to the area that we have another opportunity to win back your business. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact me directly at the property anytime.

Reviewed 29 December 2021

The Bozeman Hampton Inn provides good accommodations at a good price, and includes an excellent breakfast buffet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is in a convenient location to the downtown, and is convenient to the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was perfect for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2021

This hotel by far has had the BEST breakfast buffet of any hotel we have ever stayed in for quite some time! If you are looking for a nice breakfast before you head on the road in the morning this is the place to stay! The staff does an AMAZING job not only with serving a wonderful breakfast but treating you with kindness and welcoming you to their hotel. If we are ever passing through Bozeman, Montana again we we definitely choose this Hampton Inn for our choice of a place to stay for the night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear such positive feedback directly from our guests. As I do with all reviews, I will share your kind words with team. I know they will be as excited as I am to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Have a great rest of your week.

Reviewed 18 September 2021

Hotel pricing in Bozeman is out of control and I paid $350/night to stay here for a business meeting in town. For that price, I would have expected a nicer room. The rooms still have carpet from probably 20 years ago and there has been no effort to update any element of the rooms whatsoever. The staff was great, and the rooms were clean but of course they still felt dirty because of old carpet and furniture. Avoiding setting my things on the floor or a chair is just something I would hope to not worry about at a Hilton property charging so much per night. I am a Montana resident and the area is experiencing high hotel prices due to tourism increases and people moving to Montana but at least the other properties gouging prices have nice rooms and either are newer or have been updated. The only element of this hotel that has been updated is the lobby. Eventually they’re going to have to reduce their prices to 1/2 star hotel prices if they choose to continue leaving their rooms as is.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff Shepherd, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2022

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your standards. I am happy to share that we are slated for a property renovation and will be addressing rooms specifically. I hope that we see you back again in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

This hotel's location is convenient to most attractions in the area. The staff was helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean and disinfected as per Hilton's promise of satisfaction. No standard breakfast service was offered at this time.

Date of stay: November 2020