All reviews room was clean and comfortable breakfast area great place to stay pleasant stay shuttle service free shuttle rental car fresh fruit airport shuttle excellent hotel cookies easy access long drive fitness center complimentary breakfast excellent stay next morning
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Thinking of how many great stays I have had, this hotel has seen better days. hall way stinks and carpet was filthy. Many other hotels in the area. But it is better than Days Inn. undercooked eggs, no meat.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank danieltE7698KS
Hampton Inn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at the Bozeman Hampton Inn. I am sorry the stay was subpar. The good news is we are in the midst of waiting to break ground on a new property in the spring. Also, I have contracted out someone to come in and take care of cleaning the carpets in the hallways, hopefully this will help. I hate doing it when we're so busy, but I agree it needs to be done. Sorry again and I hope you give us another chance someday!

Bozeman Hampton Inn

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff, excellent breakfast and only about 1 and a half hours to Yellowstone. I always enjoy Hampton inn as the rooms have great beds and this one has the upgraded showers which was really nice

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Bozeman! I am happy to hear you had a pleasant experience and I hope you enjoyed Yellowstone. It is a huge draw this time of year and we love seeing everyone come through before or after they go. Come visit us again soon!!

Hampton Inn Bozeman

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Was in Bozeman MT to visit family. All requests were taken care off. Only con was that the room had no fridge. Received a text in the morning of check-in, asking if there is anything else they could take care for us before arrival. Room was ready before 3pm which was good as we were exhausted from traveling. My 6-year old even received a goody bag from Ally at the front desk.
Overall stay was perfect. Daughter loved the swim pool and the complimentary breakfast was good. Location was only 10 minutes to my brother in law's house on Bridger Drive.
The most important thing was that I had lost my wedding ring in the room and didn't realized it till we got home (7 hours away from Bozeman). Called the hotel and the staff searched and found it behind the night stand! They over-nighted the ring to me. Am grateful for the honesty and assistance from the staff. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at the Bozeman Hampton Inn. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and that my staff went above and beyond for you. I can't imagine the panic you felt on realizing you'd left your wedding ring behind! Even more ecstatic that we found it! We'd love to see you again!

Hampton Inn Bozeman

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Chose this location due to it being a free night with HH points and its proximity to Bozeman airport. Disappointed to find the room did not have a refrigerator (did not think to check as most rooms have one these days), and the A/C did not cool properly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback for the Hampton Inn Bozeman. I apologize your stay did not meet expectations. We have since replaced the a/c unit in your room and I am sorry it wasn't done sooner. We are an older property eagerly waiting for upgrades and our new facility to be built within the next year and a half. It's hard to be patient! Enjoy the rest of your trip and I hope it all goes well for you!

Bozeman Hampton Inn

Reviewed 4 July 2017

A met friends at the Hampton Inn in Bozeman and it was a great experience. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Since we are members of their rewards club, we received a free bottle of water plus a snack bag in the morning. Their breakfast was good, with a lot of choices. The staff referred us to an awesome steakhouse for dinner. We visited in the lobby and enjoyed the atmosphere. All in all, they provided us a great experience. I would stay in this hotel anytime.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends