Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mike C
Ormond Beach, Florida

No Frills and Dated

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Aug 2021via mobile
This is a no frills and dated hotel. The staff at the main desk are very friendly, which upped our rating. There is plenty of parking and is well lighted. The pool is indoors with a water slide, which the kids enjoy. Breakfast is provided in the lobby to start your day.
Date of stay: August 2021
Room Tip: Just realize this is a no frills hotel. When you have that perspective in your mindset, you will...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    $463
  • ZenHotels.com
    $226
0.1 km from Baymont by Wyndham Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews pool and water slide room was clean waffles first floor continental breakfast would stay here again front desk person road trip stayed one night cereal interstate motel pet montana
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021

When I pulled in I was told the only place left to park was on the street next to the Warming Shelter between two vans that had people living in them. I told the clerk that as a woman traveling alone this was a bit scary but she just shrugged. I found crumpled children's underwear by the chair. Cleaning supplies were left on the bureau next to the TV and a dirty stuffed animal was under the bed. If there was literally no other rooms available in Bozeman I would have left. I just got attitude in the morning when I told the clerk of the rooms condition.

Room tip: don't stay here
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank A2038KZcharleneb
Reviewed 12 July 2021

We arrived late and was glad we didn't have to wait for a clerk. We drove thru a horrible thunderstorm on roads we we not familiar with. It was very stressful. Thankfully the room was clean and the beds were comfy.

Date of stay: June 2021
Shay Allen, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you arrived safely after a terrible thunderstorm and got to enjoy your night in our clean, comfortable rooms. We value your feedback and can't wait to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

Reservation system 0 points. Hotel 3+ points.
I booked this on the road. The price advertised on line was $147 including taxes so agreed to that since we were Already past 800 miles of driving that day. I gave the clerk my personal info and credit card # and he says thanks…that’s a total of $171! I told him “No, you quoted me $147.” He says “oh I’m sorry, that price is no longer available”. Within 5 minutes! While booking! He would not honor the price quoted I asked for his manager..Who only authorized 10% or $17. After 35 minutes on the phone I just let it slide as we had to have somewhere to stay. The hotel itself was fine. Clean. Comfy bed. A little noisy from the herd of elephants upstairs aka kids running around after 11pm. They had a form of free breakfast but we didn’t stay for it. Pleasant staff. I would stay here again

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rondao306
Shay Allen, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm sorry to hear about the mix up in reservation prices. Please rest assured we are taking the necessary steps to correct this shortcoming for you and future guests. I'm glad to hear you were able to rest in our clean, comfortable rooms after a long day of travelling. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2021

This hotel would not be in my top 5 locations to stay if I was in the area again. It was ok, but definitely needs an update. It was moderately clean. Daily housekeeping wasn't available due to COVID restrictions, and we were instructed to put dirty towels and the trash can in hallway each day. People walking the halls would put their trash in the cans belonging in the rooms, I suppose due to the large trash cans near the doors being completely full every day. It's just nasty to have to bring someone else's trash back in your room in the evening. We had to go to front desk each day to ask for towels. No elevator on the property. This wasn't an issue for us, but it could be for some. The pool is not a relaxing area. A large waterslide on one end of the small pool pushes a large amount of water down and makes the pool constantly wavy. The continental breakfast left a lot to be desired. On one of the first days, I asked about eating utensils and the employee at the front desk told me they were out of forks and knives and that I could just use one of the spoons for everything. She said, " We just can't find them anywhere in town." I was at Walmart later that afternoon, literally about 3 blocks away, and found plenty so I purchased some plastic utensils to keep for myself. There was always only one employee working the front area at a time, and all 3 I encountered were slow and not very helpful. Wifi didn't work well in the area of the building we were in, but it seemed to work fine in the first floor area of the building. On two nights, we came in a couple of hours after dark and there were some very sketchy people, who were obviously not staying at the hotel, hanging around the edge of the parking lot. I didn't hear of any car break-ins or other issues during our stay though.

Room tip: There is no elevator on this property. First floor rooms open to the outside. Upper level rooms opened to inside.
Date of stay: June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm sorry to hear your stay was below expectations. Please rest assured we are taking the necessary steps to correct our shortcomings for you and future guests. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

Our first night on a 9 day road trip! We had a good experience. Clean rooms and common spaces. Room was a good value for Bozeman in the summer. Wish we could have stayed there on our last night of the trip as well.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your first night on your road trip with us! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again soon!