Lowest prices for your stay
$319
Priceline
$319
Go to your Happy Price
Algotels
$286
ksmom2Kansas
Kansas

Good hotel with a great breakfast!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Jul 2022
Nice hotel with good beds, decent towels, and good water pressure. Here's why I would return though - the breakfast! It was definitely the best free hotel breakfast I've had in quite a while. Crispy bacon, eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, cinnamon rolls, and more, with full bottles of juice and cartons of milk. Nicely done, hotel staff!
Date of stay: July 2022
Katie Clark, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 9 Jul 2022
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express BOZEMAN WEST.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 4065824995 or jackveilbzn@gmail.com.

Jack Veil
    $201
  • Wyndham
2.2 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews cinnamon rolls room was clean nice hotel yogurt hotel chain staff was friendly front desk clerk downtown bozeman yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2022

Conclusion
Newer Holiday Inn Express hotel, which meet my expectation. Nothing fancy other than a good night sleep.

Review:
I stayed at Holiday Inn Express West Bozeman for one night. I came by car and there is a lot of parking lots around the hotel. The check-in was efficient and the staff was kind. I had a standard room, which was modern and up to date. The room was clean and the wi-fi was fast.

The hotel is located next to the high way, but you will find a few restaurants in the neighborhood. The hotel is only ten minuts away from the airport. Downtown Bozeman is 20 min drive from the hotel.

Breakfast is always for free on Holiday Inn Express. Usually the breakfast is nothing special, but at Holiday Inn Express West Bozeman it was a bit better than usual.

The hotel has a nice indoor pool and some outdoor space, where you can eat and enjoy the weather.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank NilsLDK
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2022

Hello NilsLDK,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our property. It's very important for us and will help improve the quality of our service. I would like to take this chance to apologize for any situation you might have encountered. Don't worry, I have shared your sentiment with our management for further attention. We truly enjoy delivering the most memorable experience for every guest.

We feel proud of hosting you and look forward to seeing you again in future travels. I'm sure you'll love the changes and improvements based on your priceless feedback.

Alejandro G.

Reviewed 30 May 2022

The lobby was nice and the front desk clerk was kind. Even though there was a misunderstanding at check-in, it was quickly remedied. The hotel was in a fairly decent location with some retail shops and restaurants nearby. The parking was spacious for most averaged sized cars and trucks.
The problem was the room. The air conditioner would kick on the immediately shut off. I was hot all night but it wouldn't stay on for more than 30 sec. There were many, and i do mean many, stains on the floor. Then there were holes ripped in the headboards that looked really bad. The decor looked out dated and i didn't feel like it was clean. I tested this theory out by funning my hand over the top of the dated light fixture in the bathroom. Yup, caked in dust and dirt. And by the stickyness of it, i would say been there a while. Then i went to wash my hand only to find the bathroom faucet was literly an inch from the back of the sink. There is no room to get all of your hands under running water. The beds were not comfortable at all. All of us woke up with back pain. I noticed that they were broken down pretty bad and i was reminded of the old time mattresses back in the day where they would stuff them with anything they could, straw, rags.
Bottom line, Find somewhere else to stay. The staff was really nice so i don't fault them, but the room was terrible and i got no rest at all.

Date of stay: May 2022
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Hi olboodog,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West.

Providing simple and smart travel is our brand promise at our hotel. I'm sorry we missed giving you the quality service you want during your stay. I already forwarded your comment to our hotel management, and trust that we will work on this.

Thank you for choosing IHG as your destination for leisure travel. We hope to cater your stay again to show you how we care.

Best regards,

Dominador R.

Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

My go-to hotel on passing through Bozeman. Rooms are cleaned and nicely appointed. Staff has been very friendly and helpful. A wife and I passed through Bozeman twice a year on her trip from the west coast to the east coast and back. I have never had a bad stay here.

Room tip: Plenty of parking. Costco is right next door out the back door basically. Good place to fuel up if you're a member. Decent Wi-Fi speeds available also.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marti Bryan, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2023

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear that your stay was a positive one, as our staff works very hard to ensure guests have a comfortable and pleasant experience.

Thank you again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, we look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 30 April 2022

If you want to be SCAMMED by a hotel and watch them take your money this is the place. If you MUST stay here take pictures of the room when you get in and complain right away if anything is wrong. After your stay take pictures again as you leave the room and protect yourself from BS charges that they will be applying to your credit card. I don't write reviews but felt I needed to warn everyone about this place and it's manager. My son and I stayed here in February for a quick ski trip, we got in late and checked out at 7 am the next morning. Two days later I recieved credit card charges for a pet clean up fee. When I called and asked about this I was told it was due to fresh pet urine in multiple places in our room including on the bed. FYI we had NO PET with us. They said the maid took pics and I had to prove I didn't do this or pay. I told the manager the maid must have made a mistake on the room number and she sharply responsed that she did not. The pics are close up and there is no way to tell what room it is nor a time or day stamp to know when the pictures were taken. The night we stayed, there were many dogs with other customers. I think they are maybe trying to make up for lost revenue during COVID. EVERYTIME I am forced to stay at any IHG hotel I take alot of pictures now to protect myself. After several months of fighting this I am told there is nothing I can do. GOOD LUCK IF YOU STAY HERE. I hope this will help someone avoid the same problems.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jjmelk
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Hi Jjmelk,

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your feedback about your stay at our Holiday Inn Express Bozeman West.

We're committed to providing you with the best overall experience. I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected charges on the bill. I brought this up to our local management's attention. I'm confident that this will be looked into and addressed accordingly. I also sent you a private message discussing this further.

Thank you for choosing us for your accommodation needs. I hope you'll consider us again in your future travel plans!

All the best,

Jomar M.

Reviewed 13 January 2022

The manager, Zach has absolutely terrible customer service skills and does not care about his guests or their experiences. I have worked in the Bozeman hospitality industry for two years and have never seen a manager so flippant in regard to the concerns of their guests.

My grandparents stayed here in December of 2021 and had several issues with credit card transactions, despite paying for their two rooms with cash. They stayed for five nights total and the hotel put TWELVE transactions on their credit card.

Instead of the General Manager, Zach apologizing for the TWELVE credit card transactions, and taking the time to explain to my grandparents why there was still a $920.74 charge on their credit card (two more refunds had been processed by the hotel and not the bank, for a total of FOURTEEN transactions for a five-night stay), he sent an extremely rude and short email essentially telling them that it wasn't his problem.

In other words, my grandparents checked into the hotel on December 16, 2021, and still have a $920.74 charge on their credit card on January 12, 2022. While my grandparents were able to ask for my help with reading the folio, I am extremely worried for guests who do not have family in the industry. It is clear that Zach does not have the communication skills necessary for the hospitality industry and does not care about his guests concerns.

In addition to this, my uncle and younger sister both had issues in which they were bitten by fleas in their beds. When my grandmother asked for new bedding, she was told she would have to make the beds herself since it was against the hotel's policy to enter the rooms due to COVID.

I used to recommend the Holiday Inn Express to all of my family and friends when they came to Bozeman. Because of this, it is unfortunate to see that the hotel is being run into the ground by management that does not care about the experience of their guest or the cleanliness of their rooms.

Do yourself a favor and stay at the Residence Inn across the street. The General Manager, Alex is amazing, and she will make sure to resolve any issues that you have during your stay. It is ABSOLUTELY worth the extra money.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank 23612kayl
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2022

Hi 23612kayl,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your feedback. Although we have limited service hospitality, we strive to offer a seamless and relaxing stay. I'm sorry to learn that your stay was not as comfortable as it's supposed to be because of the charges on the credit card and bug bites. I know that this can be upsetting especially when your trip was supposed to be a relaxing one.

We take feedback seriously and would like to get more info to share this with the relevant teams. I sent you a separate message and hope you respond soon.

Despite some of the services not meeting your expectations, I hope you choose IHG still on your future travels.

Best Regards,