Hotels.com
goldendiv
Auburn, Alabama

Clean, Quiet and Great Location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jan 2021
Convenient, clean, and quiet - hotel seemed quite full but it was quiet in our 3rd floor room. Room was comfortable and spacious for 3. Very nice stay!

There was no where to sit for breakfast so you basically have to take it back to your room. The staff are very nice - you have to get coffee from the front desk (no self serve).
Date of stay: December 2020
Room Tip: 3rd floor front was quiet
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
2.1 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel
    $398
2.4 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews cinnamon rolls room was clean nice hotel yogurt hotel chain staff was friendly front desk clerk downtown bozeman yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Hotel is definitely three stars. I personally expect a four-star hotel during the week for $100 a night. Beds were clean which was nice but we were woken up to Costco truck drivers, leaf blowers and the highway at about 7 AM

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Hi rcp0284,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the noise and sleep quality. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 November 2020

Due to a California fire that I was in, I have respiratory problems and cannot be around scented products. I always specify this when making a Hotel reservation and did so with Holiday Inn Express. When I received request for confirmation a few days before I was due to arrive I specified again I needed an unscented room. When we arrived the smell in the room was overpowering. I asked housekeeping if they had an ozone machine and they did not. The cleaning products they use is so heavily scented I could not stay in that hotel. As far as I’m concerned they made the reservation to get my business, they didn’t care about my health issues. If they had they would have explained about the products used to clean rooms. I am furious at lack of concern and will never again make a reservation with Holidat Inn Express.

Room tip: If you have respiratory issues don’t bother
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank ZeldaL
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bozeman West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Hi ZeldaL,

I'm glad you chose our hotel for your visit to Bozeman. Thank you for staying.

We promise a comfortable and convenient experience for all of our guests. I'm sorry you experienced issues with the stay, especially with the scented room and staff service. I can see these dampened your visit. Trust that I alerted our management about this so we can make the necessary changes to better our service. I also sent a private message to discuss further.

We appreciate your feedback about your stay and looking forward to your next travel.

Many Thanks,

Rein D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 October 2020

Checking all the boxes for COVID safety were noted on arrival. Plexiglass shield at front desk, Social distance/ mask reminding and signage for elevator capacity. Later saw employee spraying disinfectant in the lobby area. Check in was smooth - asked if wanted chocolates or points for my status. After seeing the chocolates and comparing with point value I opted for points and then was given both to my surprise. Later asked how they were doing in terms of capacity and was a bit shocked that they were sold out that night. Hotel was very nicely kept and room was as expected for HIE. Felt very comfortable in staying here overnight - first time in a hotel since pandemic started. Next morning noted all the dining area tables were pushed to the side and everything was grab and go. Large selection - I cannot complain like some have of the reduction in breakfasts while coping with COVID. There were however no items that could be microwaved in your room. The person in charge of the kitchen was out sick and the front desk person was not familiar with where everything was kept. Totally understandable. Overall - good job and would recommend to others.

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank Randy S
Reviewed 1 October 2020

We stayed one night at the Holiday Inn Express in Bozeman.

We were in room 119, which was a big room with a king bed, TV, A/C, microwave, a small fridge with a freezer compartment, an iron and ironing board, and a one cup coffee maker.

The bathroom had a tub and shower.

The safe uses a key.

Breakfast was good.

There were lots of lights and plugs in the room.

We'd stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Hedo-goer
Reviewed 20 September 2020

We travel a lot and are a bit fussy when it comes to the hotels. This hotel met and exceeded our expectations.

I was impressed with how they're handling Covid -- timed reservations for the pool, masks required in public areas, and they had a sign by elevators saying limit of people at a time (families or only 1 person). Hand sanitizer seen frequently. I felt safe staying there.

Our room was large and clean, and a hot breakfast is served by a masked and gloved employee with social distancing marked on the floor.

Date of stay: September 2020