Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ddowd3696

Nice stop off I-90

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 May 2024
Convenient location off I-90. Check in went smoothly, staff was very pleasant and room was updated and clean.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $297
0.3 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
1,064 results
All reviews front desk room was clean staff was friendly hot breakfast road trip super8 motel mcdonalds cereal interstate refrigerator montana
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2024

The best hotel in its class around Bozeman. I frequent the area for work and I never look for a different place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2024

Close to my worst motel experience ever. Room was a 1 star at best. On Wed night I could have stayed for $89, but on Thurs when we needed to be in Bozeman for our grandson's graduation, the price was $360. I had booked online for $280, but they "couldn't find" my reservation, but they had a room for me at $360. Late at night, no other rooms in nearby motels, so they knew they had me. Scam! At $89, the room was way overpriced. It smelled and wasn't cleaned. Lots of people in the motel and immediate area that made us uncomfortable. I've stayed in a lot of Super 8s, but because of this screw job, I will avoid Super 8 in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2024

We stayed one night in room 110, and I had 26 bed bug bites on me the next morning. They were all over my face and my arms! I went to the front desk and let them see how bad they were, and I was promised that the manager would call me and I would get a refund. Still waiting on the refund. The front parking lot was closed off with crime scene tape! The room smelled and we were so tired, we didn't ask to move. Bad call. I would never stay here again. There must be cleanliness and you should be able to trust that you are paying for a clean room without bugs.

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Robin was thoroughly lovely and served up a great breakfast! She accommodated our large party seamlessly and was very kind. The biscuits and gravy were quite tasty, the sausage was super flavorful as well! Robin was jesting and making the team laugh, which we appreciated :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2024 via mobile

Room smells disgusting! Bathroom smells like a sewer & room smells like a wet dog!
I decided to say something - Girl at front desk offered “spray” - I declined, as it’s after 9pm & I have my 85yo Dad with me - we don’t want to breathe in spray. I asked to talk to a manager and girl said I can call front desk after 9 am. I told her I’m leaving before that, so that won’t work - she literally turned her back on me and ignored me!! She said nothing else she can do.

What a sh*thole!!! Drove 10 hours today to be treated like sh*t pissed me off.

Dirty, smells & area is sketchy as all out. Side door is NOT secured! Anyone can just walk in to the hallways from outside - not safe!!!

I’m lying here with my head on my shirt. It’s very loud - no noise concerns. Walls, tub, windows-are dirty & old. 7am can’t come soon enough!!

Trip type: Travelled with family