All reviews front desk breakfast lady room was clean biscuits and gravy waffles budget hotel place to sleep decent breakfast staff was friendly breakfast area nice stay would stay again two queen beds stayed one night road trip easy access parking lot
Reviewed 7 October 2018

The room was fine,nice beds and nice and clean,only negative is no separate wash basin which I prefer because it is useful when staying as a family,worth 4 out of 5.the breakfast
Was just usual continental fare as in most super 8s,no eggs or sausage,which was expected,and I would give 3 out of 5.area is ok.bit pricy but that's just the region!.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018

The Super 8 in Bozeman ticks all the boxes—and then adds some nice features. My room and common areas were spotless, the neighborhood and my room were quiet, and the staff was kind and helpful. I was impressed with the high-end washers in the laundry room, the recycling bins, and the handy convenience shop with microwave. Breakfast was included healthy options. They also serve biscuits and gravy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I’m not too picky about amenities as long as a hotel is clean and quiet. This Checked all the boxes. We had two rooms on the first floor which weren’t adjoining but were across the hall from each other. It’s right near several other hotels and a McDonald’s and it wasn’t too difficult to find. The rooms appeared to be fairly recently updated and had nicer furniture/artwork then some of my other recent hotel experiences. The only thing I thought was odd was we only had 3 sets of towels for a room that slept 4 people. It was fine as not everyone in our group wanted to shower but just odd to me. Would definitely consider again if I was in the area. Wish it had a pool but we wouldn’t have had time to use it anyway so it didn’t matter.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The service was good but the facility isn't being maintained very well.and is showing signs of wear. The room (two queen bed) was smaller than the other hotels we stayed at. There was a horrible odor just before bed and the same odor woke me up around 4:00 a.m. The floor in our room wasn't cleaned very well and the breakfast had degraded significantly from our stay two years ago'

Room tip: I'm unable to provide a tip for a good room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The motel is what you’d expect for a motel at a cheap rate but the staff are great and accommodating! We checked in to a room with two queen beds but I wanted something with a little sitting area and Hannah was SO HELPFUL with getting me changed over to the more accomidating room. I had to go down to the desk a couple of times with problems and every time Hannah was on it and solved any issues! Thanks for everything guys!

Trip type: Travelled with family