Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
Skyscanner.com
Hubert J
False prices..they wing their prices
Review of 3 Rivers Hotel
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Oct 2023via mobile
They charged me $340 per night and I was there for two nights. I asked if they had military discounts and they advised they don’t give discounts as they are comparable in prices to other hotels around. Complete lie. After I was there and paid, I looked elsewhere and there were nicer places for half the price. Wow. Just wow. Part of me wants to contest the charges with my credit card company to remove a whole day since they lied.
Date of stay: October 2023
Room Tip: Avoid this hotel at all costs.
$435
    $477
1.9 km from 3 Rivers Hotel
Pool
View more hotels in Bozeman
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2023 via mobile

The hotel is very dirty both on the inside as is the outside. When we pulled up to the lobby there were a few guys outside smoking right in front of the door that just gave a person that uneasy feeling.
We booked the room for three adults as our son was with us.
When we got inside the room we tried to find some extra bedding which there was none. So I went back down to the front desk and asked for just an extra blanket. She said there were none available. I asked really, not one extra blanket? She just gave me that look and shrugged her shoulders.
In the morning we went down for breakfast, which they don’t offer. But they say there is a restaurant so we asked where it was. Well that is no longer open.
So for the price point this place is at I would say run away and find a better place to spend the night at. For almost $250 for one night I am shocked.

Date of stay: September 2023
Reviewed 10 September 2023 via mobile

No, this not the most up to date motel. No, there is no breakfast. But it is fantastic when traveling with dogs. The entire inner courtyard is very large and can be used to exercise and potty your dogs! Very unexpected surprise. Would definitelt stay again if traveling with dogs. Hopefully they will get renovation done, but then probably can't afford to stay there!

Date of stay: September 2023
Reviewed 22 August 2023

A motel 6 would be cheaper and of better quality. They’re renovating, clearly, but the hotel itself is in just such poor condition. Smells funky- don’t even know how to describe it except extremely headache inducing. It’s clear there is a perfume or diffuser somewhere to cover the smell. Lots of extremely odd and out of place things scattered around the hotel. Lights broken in the hallway- looks straight out of a horror movie. Pool is not open as displayed on many hotel rating websites, as well as their website pictures- breakfast is not served, rooms being remodeled has doors left completely open. The front desk lady was nice, no idea what her name was, as she didn’t wear a name tag, however she frequently smelled heavily of cigarettes. HEAVILY. For the room, the toilets don’t flush correctly! Heater smells like it’s burning. Stain on the floor, but whatever. The rooms weren’t horrible, besides the lingering smell of cigarettes, a shower with hairs in every corner of them (disgusting), and of course, your favorite- no sound proof walls. The beds were comfortable. Room key didn’t work. The staff were nice and helped us. The sink didn’t work so they gave us the option to have 50% off the room, or move to a new one.

I’m conclusion, I would not recommend this hotel for more than a last minute overnight stay. 200$ for the same amount of quality you can get sleeping in your car. There’s numerous hotels across the street that are clearly more put together. Don’t waste your time.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2023

The hotel is conveniently located not far from the venue (The Elm) we were there for. We got a nice spacious, clean room and super comfortable bed. We happened to arrive early and Amy did a brilliant and professional job at making early check-in possible! Also she was so kind to give us a mountain view side! I'm so grateful!

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2022

Let me start out by saying, that Bozeman has ridiculous prices for rooms....why, I don't know....even the Super 8 is over $200 a night. Why?!?!? What is so great about Bozeman Montana?!?!?! Do they think they are competing with Downtown San Francisco or something?!?!? Anyways....onto the review.
Let me start off by saying that this hotel is in desperate need of maintenance. The place is really run down and old. One can tell that this used to be a Holiday Inn, cuz they took down the sign, and didn't bother painting up the print on the outside of the building. There is more potholes in their parking lot than the moon has craters. There are several places throughout the hallway where paint was peeling and the wallpaper was falling down. I discovered this, cuz the ice machine was out of order (how convenient!), and I had to walk about 2 city blocks to the other side of the hotel, just to get ice.
The room....boy....As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by a very strong, horrible smell, that literally smelled like a cross between day old beer and toe fungus!!! There was a HUGE stain on the floor next to the bed, that reeked of vomit!!! There were several other stains all over the carpet, but the one next to the bed had me the most concerned. Needless to say, myself and no one else in my family dared to walk barefoot in this room!!! We would have changed rooms, but we were all tired from the traveling and all the walking we did from the two museums we visited earlier in the day.
On a bright note, the hotel clerk was very nice, the beds were clean and comfy, The actual lobby was super nice (but they seriously need to take more pride in the rest of their hotel, besides the lobby!!). What helped a LOT was the free breakfast we received that morning (it was good too, btw!!). Plus there was no sketchy looking characters hanging around, and we didn't find any creepy crawlers in the room neither, so that's a plus! I guess overall, my main gripe, is we paid well over $100 for a room that is worth about $40 anywhere else in the country, in a city that I just cannot understand for the life of me... what is the big deal about it?!?! (I feel sorry for the people who live here....where it snows 10 months out of the year, and you probably pay over $2000 a month or more for a ghetto apartment?!?! Show the city what's up...move to a CHEAPER, warmer climate!!!). We probably should have just kept driving... Sorry Bozeman.

Date of stay: June 2022