Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Coastal68077123014

We were fleeced.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
My wife and daughter traveled to Bozeman to pick up our granddaughter from college at Montana State. They had to stay two nights. I was charged $963 for a standard room with two queen beds. Any other weekend the room was $150 -$200 a night. This was graduation weekend, so all rooms were triple and quadruple the normal rate. We were gouged.
Date of stay: May 2024
    $491
2.9 km from Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
1,404 results
All reviews hash browns hot tub continental breakfast great stay staff was friendly marcia sauna motel cereal walmart interstate mt msu laundry downtown couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2024

Photos posted on the website are of a section of the hotel that had been remodeled. We were put in a section that had not been and it was pretty terrible. Writing on the hallway walls, two small lights in the room, cheap tension rod that barely held up cheap curtains, doorknob on bathroom door was falling off, and so on. Also, one of the amenities is a full breakfast bar and it was not much of anything. Once the renovations are complete this may not be an issue but you have to wonder how good the service is in general if they have no issue misrepresenting this way.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2024

I specifically booked this location due to having a hot tub. Well the hot tub was luke warm and the jets did not work. Very disappointing! The sink in my bathroom did not drain well (which is gross). I was surprised by how extremely small the room was. Very tiny! Bed was comfortable and staff was friendly.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 12 January 2024

I stayed for 12 days. At this hotel on the last day maintenance had to come in to measure a window. They woke me up before checkout at 930am and insisted on coming in to measure my room window for their remodeling. I asked if they could wait until I check out later the next day. They said no. I went to the front desk and asked if they could wait. They said nope. Sorry. So upset I removed my belongings from the window area put my cat who is traveling with us in the bathroom and asked the housekeeper to let the guys know they could measure the window. I proceeded to say that I will be outside so if they could hurry... and the housekeeper decided that she didn't like my tone and attitude and said it's not my problem you dont.. and that's all I stuck around to hear. Wow days inn. Being Wyndham I would have thought you had more class than a 2 star motel. Guess I was wrong.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2023

Room was fine except wasn’t vacuumed well. The staff were friendly and helpful. Apparently I was guest for the day, and given an upgrade suite. I was pleased with the size of the suite. Location of was just what I needed, and was within walking distance for my needs.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2023

The suite was wonderful: clean, fresh, and attractive. Having a suite rather than just a room allowed space and quietude plus a level of privacy that just a room cannot provide. The white bedding seemed an extra guarantee of cleanliness

Date of stay: October 2023