1,252 results
All reviews made to order breakfast hash browns cooked breakfast room was clean would stay here again king suite free breakfast convenient location staff was very friendly marcia motel sauna cereal yellowstone walmart msu interstate
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Due to work I pass through Bozeman regularly and frequent this hotel and have been very pleased each time. The manager Brian and his staff eere very very accommodating to myself and few of my high maintenance friends who can be hard to please. We all were extremely pleased and will remain loyal to this hotel and chain in the future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
DaysInnBozeman, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Chad,

We appreciate your review. We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Bozeman, Montana.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Very clean rooms and overall facilities. I enjoyed my stay very much!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The manager went above and beyond!! I’ll definitely stay here again!!!
Of all the hotels that I have stayed out on this trip, this was by far the best!!! I will definitely recommend this hotel and will surely be back in December!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Julie,

We can't thank you enough for your kind review. We do our best to exceed expectations of every guest. We are happy to hear that you would recommend Days Inn & Suites to your family & friends. We look forward to your visit in December. Safe travels and see you soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This was one of the most disappointing and gross hotel stays we've had (and we are frequent travelers). The first room we were given had torn and heavily stained carpet and stained bedding. We moved rooms and the housekeeping staff delivered a pack n play that was broken (one of the legs was bent in a way that the base wouldn't stay flat, and the base insert didn't fit properly inside) and had no sheet. Once we got our baby to sleep, we discovered dirty socks and a half-smoked cigar (in our nonsmoking room) under the bedskirt and more stained bedding. The bathroom smelled like urine and the tissue box was empty. All this makes us believe that housekeeping isn't really cleaning the rooms. We raised our concerns to the man at the front desk the night of our stay, and he ignored us. When checking out the next morning, I asked to speak to the manager, who was not available. The gentleman that checked us out of our room took notes of all the issues we experienced, and assured us that Mr. Brian Chattin, the manager, would be contacting me that morning. Five days later, Mr. Chattin still has not contacted me. Travelers, steer clear of this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Very clean place with a good price.They have a room that could fit the 5 of us, so that was the best!
Just across the street there is a Walmart, which is very convenient and the breakfast is very good also.
I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

We enjoyed our stay here and appreciated that we could walk across parking lot to a nice restaurant (can't remember the name) where the food was very good. Also we appreciated that they accepted our dog and there was some grass area as well as a street where we could walk/run with him. Staff very nice too as was the spa for relaxing after driving all day. The bed was very comfortable and we also appreciated that we could open the window for some fresh air. All in all it was a great value. We have a difficult time staying where we don't feel a place is updated, clean, and in a convenient location and this met all our requirements during traveling from Boulder, CO to Glacier NP, MT.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel