Open today: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
A great little museum that goes out of its way to welcome visitors!

We have an ASTC museum membership that allows us to visit science and children's museums for free... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2022
ChiByakko
Great for indoor play for a toddler on a hot day

I took my almost 2 year old here on a very hot day and he loved it! It was a great time for him... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2022
Cameron Watkins K
Raleigh, North Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews lab play physical blast museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2018

My kids had a blast here. The different areas have varying themes that allowed my 2 kids in different developmental stages to find areas they loved and hang out there for quite awhile. Plenty of hands on, easy location near downtown. I love that it had an outdoor area. If I lived in Bozeman, I would definitely have a yearly pass.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank JC91011
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We love taking our toddler here. There are loads of things to do for kids all ages and the outdoor play space is a plus.

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank mlo561
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great for my 4 and 1 1/2 year olds. Really great environment. I love how the activities change often-always interesting!

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank contactflora
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Went there with my Grandkids, I enjoyed it as much as they did. Such great activities for kids. Staff was helpful and friendly. Will cetainly make another trip back. Parking is always an issues downtown.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank bkroos27
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Definitely good for younger ages- toddlers to maybe 9 or 10. Creative, hands-on stations that kids can touch. Spent about 2 hours there and my 8-year old had fun. He really enjoyed the circuits room with different stations showing how currents travel. We wished it was bigger and more to do, but still had an enjoyable experience for $5/person. Even my 15-year old (who was just dragged along) found the SteamLab enjoyable and got to design and print a 3D keychain.

Date of experience: March 2017