Summit Motorsports All Terrain Rentals

Reviewed 12 February 2024
Babynole80
Cary, North Carolina
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews side by side great trails snowmobiling experience trail head drink tokens great business rental experience excellent customer service big sky area couple years great family fun knew where atvs mike blast corral bibs
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2024

this was the greatest snowmobile trip of a lifetime. The service was excellent. Above friendly by all the workers. They showed care & great friendliness. The mountains were beyond belief in beauty, The snowmobiles were new & ran great giving opportunity for great adventure even with a novice rider. Plenty of riding for experienced riders. Can't say enough for how the staff & Mike took care of us. The experience warrants doing more adventures with this company in the mountains of Montana.
Darrin

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 12 February 2024 via mobile

We had a fantastic day snowmobiling in the Gallatin National Forest. This company and its employees were the best. They helped us to get checked in and suited up quickly and explained everything so well. The sled was a new Polaris and ran great. The GPS guided ride was awesome as it told you exactly where you are and where to go. It’s an easy ride - we rode about 10 miles and then back. We did the 4 hour rental which was perfect. We were out about 3 hours, but never had to look at the clock. You are treated to beautiful views and a fun time. I can’t say enough about how great the owner and employees are. I would highly recommend this place!

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 16 January 2024

Never had this type of service in my life, seriously, sometimes I even had to ask the wife if that really happened. If you are in the area and I mean Montana this is the place to go and rent your snowmobile/side by side equipment. After your day riding stop by the Bar and try the burger you wont regret it. Even though we only spent a couple hours here and there with them they were the most memorable of our trip skiing and riding. All I can say is, “I hope she one the championship!!” Thank You

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 7 January 2024

TOP NOTCH business with excellent customer service. We arrived to a smiling and helpful staff. (a rarity these days) There was a nice restroom area to change into snow pants. The safety videos were very helpful. The path to the summit was BREATHTAKING! Words cannot describe. The built in GPS navigation made following the path so easy. The snowmobiles worked perfectly and were easy to drive. I loved that we were on our own for our 4 hour rental. There were spots along the path that we wanted to ride several times and our (adult) children enjoyed the freedom to choose their own speed.
My suggestions:
- We were a family of four and we rented two singles and a double. I highly recommend renting everyone a single snowmobile. The double rider will have a bumpier day. I forgot motion medication and was queasy from riding in the back.
- WEAR A BALACLAVA! Even under the helmet, your face will get icee cold.
- Bring a ponytail holder for your hair. A low ponytail would have made taking the helmet on and off much easier.
- The restaurant next door was fabulous!

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 22 December 2023

VERY nice people. My only issue is that since 40% of the "trail" was very rocky with little snow, the cost should have been reduced. It was hard to really ride the snowmobiles with rocks and so many large bumps. I know they can't control the weather, but when they know that much of their trail is not really snowmobile conditions ( more dirt bike) then cost should reflect that somewhat. But extremely nice and pleasant people.

Date of experience: December 2023