Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stephen G
Orinda, California

Great place, staff, clean, and convenient to everything.

Review of
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
Great place and a good place to stay if you want to be in central Bozeman. Staff is very nice and very accommodating. The free breakfast was very good and nice choices. Very important to us was that it’s so clean, I mean really clean which theses days is a pleasant change. Definitely will stay there again.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mollie Bryan, General Manager at , responded to this review
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear StephengE7499TG,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We do our absolute best to ensure each room is sparkling and we are so glad you noticed! We hope to welcome you back soon!
All reviews downtown bozeman main street great hotel hotel is modern mini kitchen walking distance to everything rooms are spacious included breakfast hotel breakfast love this hotel shopping and restaurants bridger mountains yogurt the location is perfect front desk staff checking in airport shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon entering the hotel we were greeted by 2 smiling and welcoming young women. Haven and Wilhelmina.

As it was first time here in Bozeman I had many questions to ask about the town and its surroundings.

Wilhelmina grew up in the areal so was extremely knowledgeable and kind in sharing all points of interests close by.

She went above and beyond in taking out a map and highlighting routes for my excursion in the morning. She was also willing to share her favorite shopping and dining spots along Main Street. I so appreciated that!

It was obvious she was passionate about her job, helping me navigate my plans for the next day, and giving me all the time and attention I needed.

It was nice to be able to engage with her and Haven. I appreciate their kindness and pleasant professionalism. Thanks to both of you! You two are fantastic. I will be back!

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mollie Bryan, General Manager at Element Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Karink767,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that your experience at our front desk was exceptional. Haven and Wilhelmina are indeed wonderful assets to our team, and it's heartening to know they made such a positive impact on your visit to Bozeman.

Your kind words truly mean a lot to us and will be shared with Haven and Wilhelmina, who will be glad to know they helped make your stay memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an excellent experience here! From check-in with Haven to the grab bag breakfast left for me in my fridge because I had a very early shuttle (Ben, Melissa) I could not have been more pleased with my stay. May I recommend including conditioner though? Thanks!

Room tip: Bring conditioner 😊
Date of stay: May 2024

Dear Jana C,

Thank you for the great feedback! I'm so glad that our team took such good care of you. I will make sure to pass this on to the names you mentioned! I hope that we can welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2024

The only place I stay when visiting Bozeman! We LOVE THE ELEMENT. I frequent Bozeman about once a quater and this is ahnds down my top pick for places to stay! So much so, when I extend my trip through the weekend (+family flys in to join) we choose to continue our stay at the Element. If you're on the fence, look no further; The location is exceptional, every person you encounter is so warm and welcoming, and the cleanliness/comfort always get an A+++ from us! Thank you McKayla and team for allowing us to leave and revisit knowing it'll be the best experience, every time!
Looking forward to seeing you all again in May!!!
Brittany

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mollie Bryan, General Manager at Element Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2024

Dear BrittanymW8289DY,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback! I am so glad to hear that our team went above and beyond to make your stay GREAT. Your kind words will be passed along and we are excited to welcome you back in May!

Reviewed 26 February 2024

I wanted to express my deep appreciation for Allison, Hannah, and Kayla who, over the course of our stay, were absolutely exceptional in resolving an issue that emerged from a former employee who made an significant error on our reservation. From the time we arrived late at night into the next morning these 3 did their part to understand what happen, work to find our family a reasonable solution, and did so with the utmost professionalism and care. Additionally, the hotel was wonderful. Had everything we needed, centrally located to downtown and was very quiet. We will definitely be staying here again when we come back to Bozeman!

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mollie Bryan, General Manager at Element Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2024

Hi Travel658381,

First let me apologize for your reservation not being booked correctly. I can imagine your surprise upon arrival at the hotel. I am so glad that our team went above and beyond to ensure that there was a resolution and we were able to ultimately get you into the correct room.

Once again I apologize for the incorrect booking and hope that you will consider staying with us again at the Element Bozeman if your travels find you back in Bozeman again. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2024

I stayed at the Element while visiting Bozeman for a surgery. My stay there was so comfortable and perfect for recovery. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. The gentleman at the front desk was assisted me with getting breakfast and making sure I had what I needed after having eye surgery and not being able to see very well. The room was comfortable, I loved the blackout shades as I had to rest my eyes and sleep a bunch and was able to do that in comfort and peace.

Room tip: The snacks and food in the pantry behind the front desk are top notch. The Genuine Ice Cream is the BEST!
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mollie Bryan, General Manager at Element Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2024

Hi Sarinae2022,

Thank you for the awesome review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Element Bozeman. Thank you for the great feedback. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.