Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Sarina E
Great place to recover!
Review of Element Bozeman
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Feb 2024
I stayed at the Element while visiting Bozeman for a surgery. My stay there was so comfortable and perfect for recovery. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. The gentleman at the front desk was assisted me with getting breakfast and making sure I had what I needed after having eye surgery and not being able to see very well. The room was comfortable, I loved the blackout shades as I had to rest my eyes and sleep a bunch and was able to do that in comfort and peace.
Date of stay: August 2023
Room Tip: The snacks and food in the pantry behind the front desk are top notch. The Genuine Ice Cream is...
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $478
0.2 km from Element Bozeman
Pool
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews downtown bozeman main street great hotel hotel is modern mini kitchen walking distance to everything rooms are spacious included breakfast hotel breakfast love this hotel shopping and restaurants bridger mountains yogurt the location is perfect front desk staff checking in airport shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2024

I’ve stayed at several Element hotels for work & the Element Bozeman tops the rest. The staff is top notch & decided to extend my stay for the remainder of the month in lieu of sharing a home with friends. I had uncertainty of how long my stay would be & Wilhelmina made the extension and ability to stay in my current room, effortless. I look forward to seeing her whenever I go by the front desk. Charles was also so gracious to help me from my car to my room when I was fumbling around, trying to load heavy bags of climbing gear & groceries. We had a nice conversation on the way up & felt like I had a friend in town, traveling solo. Really the kindness with the staff, particularly these two that came a long way & made me stay out the month here.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Mollie Bryan, General Manager at Element Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2024

Hi 338naomip,

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so glad that our staff was able to assist you and provide the type of service that we feel we do best. Thank you for choosing the Element Bozeman as your home away from home for the remainder of the month. Please feel free to reach out for any assistance you may need for the remainder of your stay.

Reviewed 18 February 2024 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Element in downtown Bozeman for a few nights before my family flew in for an annual ski trip to Big Sky. We thought getting in earlier would allow us a few days to get some productive work hours in before the fun/chaos of a family ski vacation.

The rooms are super clean, feel brand new, and have a modern design (without feeling cold or unapproachable like a lot of modern designs do) offering the comforts of home but with elevated elegance and views of the beautiful Montana mountains. We didn’t use it much, but the kitchen amenities were great to have. We showed up with tons of luggage and skis and there was still plenty of space to spread out and work. I took calls from the room (there’s a desk, counter height seating, and comfy couch for working) and my boyfriend liked to work down in the lobby area where there’s an assortment of tables, booths, and couches, as well as a business center if you work better in a more energetic environment. There’s free coffee flowing all day–huge plus if you’re a caffeine addict like me! I am always underwhelmed by free breakfasts but OKAY WOW, let me tell you, the Element’s truly exceeded all expectations and set the new standard for what a free breakfast should be – I am still dreaming about waking up to the yogurt bar and breakfast burritos!! The Happy Hour is an added bonus with drinks and bites - the focaccia is delish so don’t skip out. We used the workout facilities one of the mornings and it worked great (complete with cardio machines, targeted strength machines, dumbbells, plenty of space for training) and also bought a day pass at the Ridge Fitness Center just 1 block away which I recommend if you’re ok dropping $20 for access to a full gym. There’s also a pure barre across the street if that’s your thing and hot yoga not too far as well - all this helps you keep up your fitness routine easily while traveling which I really appreciate!

I can’t forget to mention how friendly and accommodating everyone is here - Allison checked us in and allowed us to get into our room a few hours early which was hugely appreciated after an early morning flight. She also gave some awesome recs for brunch, dinner, and shopping. Cateye cafe, Jam!, urban kitchen, and Revelry are don’t-miss spots. We may or may have not let ourselves go a little overboard while shopping given there’s no state sales tax - cowboy hats, ski equipment, jackets, gloves, and t-shirts were just a few items we left with making our bags heavier than we arrived lol. Checking out Yellowstone and some local hot springs are on our list for next time.

We had the BEST few days and can’t recommend the Element enough if you’re looking for a great time and unbelievable value in downtown Bozeman. What started as a trip booked purely for convenience turned into a new tradition that will live on for years to come!!

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi nelliott6792,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It is great to hear when we have surpassed a guest's expectations. We are so glad that you chose to stay with us at the Element Bozeman. Safe travels and we hope to host you again when you come back to visit.

Reviewed 9 February 2024

We met my family here, 7 of us staying at the Element & 3 more joined us to visit. 5 were from out of state and told me how much they enjoyed their room and stay at the Element. My daughter asked for early check in and that was accomodated. We enjoyed the evening beer & wine bar before going to dinner. The Element staff was helpful and stepped up to make sure, if we had any need, it was met,very helpful and welcoming. All the staff are friendly and helpful. My husband & I stay at the Element frequently and Love the clean and comfortable rooms, the downtown location makes it easy to walk to where ever we want to go.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mollie Bryan, General Manager at Element Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2024

Hi GoddessInJoy,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at the Element Bozeman. Please know that your review will be shared with our entire team.

Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2024

Absolutely fantastic stay. The room was spacious, well designed, and super clean. We had two of us working remotely comfortably from the room. The full size fridge, microwave, and sink were a major bonus. Location is perfect just a block from Main Street. Great coffee available all day long and areas to work in the lobby.

My girlfriend and I decided to come early and stay in Bozeman for two nights before traveling to Big Sky and so glad we did! As someone who works in hospitality, I can say the staff was really friendly and they went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and share local recommendations. In particular, shout out to Marley and Alison for their hospitality.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mollie Bryan, General Manager at Element Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2024

Hi Kensilver5,

Thank you for the incredible review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Element Bozeman. Please know that your review will be shared with our entire team.

Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2024

My organization had a fairly large meeting in Bozeman for the end of January, and we opted to stay at the Element Bozeman. McKayla was incredible - she helped us get all set up with a room block and conference room & answered any and all questions we had quickly and thoroughly! Everything was perfect - from the rooms, to the conference room, to the list of recommended caterers McKayla provided. Everyone at the Element was so kind and helpful, and our whole organization had a great (and relaxing!) time thanks to their great work!

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi J8686USellam,

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your stay and meeting at the Element Bozeman. It is always nice to be able to share positive reviews with our staff and this review is extremely positive.

Once again thank you for the wonderful review. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.