Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Michael O

It doesn't get any better than this!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jul 2021
We stayed 3 nights and the hospitality, location (with gorgeous views) and amenities are second to none. The staff sincerely cared SO MUCH about our comfort and needs each and every day, we couldn't have been better taken care of. The lodging was tip top while maintaining a feeling of comfort and the food was so clearly picked to make your mouth water that I definitely ate more than I should have. I have already recommended Gallatin Lodge to my wife's company as well as friends' companies and will be returning with my family as well.
Date of stay: May 2021
Room Tip: room 105 has a corner location with awesome mountain views
Trip type: Travelled on business
13.1 km from Gallatin River Lodge
    $315
12.6 km from Gallatin River Lodge
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews fly fishing trout great fishing the entire staff wonderful stay bozeman area spacious rooms keith fireplace montana accommodations lodging mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2021

We love this place. The staff is amazing, the location is beautiful, and everything is taken care of with such attention to detail. The rooms are beautiful and were just updated. I can't say enough good things about the staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and the lodge exceeded our expectations in every way. Rooms were comfortable with terrific beds, the public areas were warm and inviting, and the outdoor space truly beautiful. Staff was terrific and helped us plan a few fun activities in the area. But they also let us just sit back and enjoy a peaceful respite after a busy Yellowstone trip. Food was really delicious, never had a bad meal, and staff was extremely accommodating. Will absolutely return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MPLSHoya
Reviewed 17 June 2021

It won't be long before word gets out, this place is a gem. Let's start with the hosts and staff. They are incredibly friendly, eager to please, and accommodating. Be prepared to talk about your day to them; they want to hear about it and recommend activities that you can do next. Moving on to location - you are treated to a beautiful spot, away from all noise, with incredible views and nature. If deer running across a valley with beautiful birds chirping are your thing, you're in the right place. Finally, let's talk about the food. Wonderful menu that changes daily. Allergies taken into consideration. And an incredible local beer selection. All in all - a great place to serve as home base for a trip to the Bozeman area.

Reviewed 16 November 2020

Decided to get on a plane and fly from NJ to Montana. Never been there and just wanted to take some days in the summer and go by myself. Picked Gallatin. It's 2020 and mid covid summer. However when I made the final turn onto Thorpe Rd and slowly pulled up to the property, it was one of those moments I was so happy I just started laughing to myself in the car like a fool. I knew right away I was wayyy out there, they were taking extra precautions because I felt comfortable right away when I saw how conscious everyone was of the distancing and they whole way things were being managed considering the virus, but at the same time very welcoming. I showed up very early and they were very accommodating. It was a long trip through Denver and then drive from Billings to Bozeman, so suddenly everything was perfect. Room was immaculate and the whole property has some amazing views. I had dinner both nights, sat outside with a mountain-view and really enjoyed the both entrees I chose.
Thanks to Cindy, Brianna, Andy and Chris. Also to some kind of squirrel called a "flickertail", which seem to be bouncing all over the place and entertaining me while I drank some wine. None of those in Jersey. Also dibs to waiter Andy for great tips about Yellowstone where I was heading the next day.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank NorthWestNJ
Reviewed 13 July 2020

My company held a 2-day leadership retreat at Gallatin River Lodge. We were able to host the event and meals under a pavilion outside, in an appropriately distanced way (important for safety during these times). The staff at GRL was fantastic and very accommodating of our needs throughout. My team benefited greatly from the opportunity to collaborate together in a safe and beautiful setting.

Gallatin River Lodge is close to Bozeman and is convenient to recreational opportunities in the area, but sufficiently remote for a beautiful lodge setting.

I highly recommend GRL for both business and recreational visits.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cindy Gamble, Owner at Gallatin River Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Abby - Thank you so much for the kind feedback. It is always a pleasure to have your team join us and I'm glad the weather cooperated with us for beautiful outdoor days! Hoping to see you all again soon.
Best,