Lowest prices for your stay
$309
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
terryh0ll
Nice, decent hotel, but a bit expensive
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Jul 2023
The hotel room was nice and clean. The breakfast was good. It was not free but discounted 20%.

It does seem like a high price for just a basic hotel room to me. I did not use the pool or Jacuzzi so I am unsure how nice those were. Overall a good hotel I can’t complain, but I just thought it was a little bit high priced for the amenities.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $277
2.8 km from Best Western Plus Grantree Inn
View more hotels in Bozeman
1,192 results
All reviews gran tree front desk best westerns room was clean hotel restaurant indoor pool fitness center great place to stay airport shuttle would definitely stay here again king suite first floor hot tub bozeman area staff was friendly bw conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2023

Staff was super sweet and accommodating. Love the shuttle system. They allowed me to check in early which I appreciated so much. The room was very clean and fully stocked with what I needed. Unfortunately the room was in the first floor and the sliding doors opened to a lobby so we had to keep the blinds shut. Felt like a prison. For $300+ a night I’d like to not feel like I’m trapped in a room. The lobby it opens to is also the pool/hot tub so it was extremely loud at 10pm. My husband and I left because he could not sleep with all the hooting and hollering. If we had a better room location I think the stay would’ve been very nice. Wish I’d known about that before I accepted that room in particular.

Reviewed 12 July 2023

Bozeman is a resort town, so prices are naturally higher than in other, more humdrum locations. Still, the rate seemed a little steep for a Sunday night. Also, be advised that breakfast is not included. They did provide a 20%-off coupon for breakfast at the on-site restaurant, where we both had a very good breakfast, and very good dinner the night before. But, you will need to add that into your budget. So this is neither a budget facility, nor is it a full-scale resort property, so I'm not sure what niche it fills. That said, it is very handy to I-90, and has the large, comfortable rooms BW customers expect, so there's that.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2023

Location was great for the airport. Check in was quick and pleasant. Rooms were roomy and had a nice big walk in shower. The only negative is Best Western always has a free breakfast which we expected but only received a 20% voucher off. Prices were expensive had breakfast on the way to the airport.

Reviewed 3 July 2023 via mobile

From my first call to book to my departure nearly everything was perfect. After a call, a driver picked me up at the airport and later another driver took me to the MSU campus- all free, so I tipped well. The front desk staff are friendly, efficient and speedy. The room was clean and quiet. The restaurant food was great, and portions were hefty. My only complaint was that my room wasn’t made up after my second night- why I don’t know. The only problem was that so didn’t have a Kurieg for a cup of coffee! They did have free coffee just off the lobby. Would I stay again, absolutely! They have an indoor pool. BTW, the flower boxes outside were beautiful!

Room tip: Plenty of easy parking-just off the freeway. Airport transport was outstanding!
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2023

This place is the only place I stay in Bozeman. The restaurant is top notch and the bar staff are very friendly and know you after a couple visits. The rooms book fast and are a little pricey in the summer but not unlike other places in Bozeman.

Date of stay: June 2023