All reviews gran tree attached restaurant restaurant lounge best westerns front desk on site restaurant indoor pool great place to stay comfortable beds the staff was great would definitely stay here again pleasant stay stayed here for one night business center king suite first floor bozeman area
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Probably the conference we attended had a lot to do with it. That being said, our first room was on the ground floor next to the atrium and it was so noisy we asked to be moved upstairs. The room was over the pool. That was pretty noisy as well, but they did efficiently close the pool down at 10:00 sharp and it helped. The rooms were a tad bit small and not overly luxurious, but they were clean and had all the requirements needed. Easier to please me than my wife.

Room Tip: Stay away from inner circle of rooms, outside ring should be quieter
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I am sorry to see the conference noise was so loud but I am glad to see the staff made sure to get the pool shut down on time! I hope we get the chance to see you again and if there is anything I can be of assistance with, please let me know!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Our visit couldn’t have been better! The room was one of the best that Best Western has and we were delighted with the wonderful staff, and the adjoining “club”. Our dinner and breakfast was excellent and more wonderful staff was a delight. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Cullen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this wonderful review! I am so glad to see the staff did such a great job! I am also very happy to see you enjoyed the room and the restaurant so much! I hope we get the opportunity to see you again soon and if there is anything I can be of assistance with in the future, please let me know!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Needed a place to stay for a night on our way home. There was a Lightning and Thunder storm that we drove through and it was a nice place to get our from the midst of it. You can tell its an old hotel so updating would be good for this place, but for the age of the hotel the décor was nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi Juianne,
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We are constantly making updates and just recently finished updating all of our king suites so if you decide to give us another shot, I would love to get you into one of these rooms so you can see the difference! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and I hope we get the chance to show you the changes we are making! If there is anything I can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

On a motorcycle trip :-) to the East Coast. We expect to use Best Western as often as possible. Thus one is motorcycle friendly and that matters to us. Bozenan is a great place in the heart of a great area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hello,
I want to thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review! I am so glad to see you enjoyed your time with us and that we could be a stop on your motorcycle trip! I hope we get the chance to see you again soon! If there is anything I can be of assistance with in the future, please let me know! I hope the rest of your trip goes great, safe riding!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I stayed for a conference at the location. The meeting rooms were nice, services were excellent and the dining was delicious. I also thought the bed was very comfortable and the location very convenient and close to everything I needed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hi Kelly,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review! I am so glad to see you enjoyed the conference space and our location! Your satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how things went! I hope we get the opportunity to see you again soon and if there is anything I can be of assistance with in the future, please let me know!