Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tim H
Greenville, South Carolina

NO SLEEP VACATION

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Sept 2021via mobile
The Good:
First, the hotel staff is very pleasant and helpful. Lobby area is nice and they put out a good breakfast with some variety if you stay for several days.
Nice gym and pool area and lots of restaurants close by.
Downtown is about 2 miles and it’s a good launching point for the national parks.

The Bad:
The bad has to do with the hotel construction. We stayed 4 nights on the 3rd floor.
The floors are so weak that we could hear the guest above us walking around all of time. It seemed like regular walking as opposed to heavy steps. We did not get a good nights sleep one single night because of that noise alone, Add in an air conditioner that sounded like a 18 wheeler idling when it came on. It rumbled very loudly.
Only two washing machines in a larger hotel with lots of folks who probably want to use them after hiking. I had to make 4 trips before I was able to use one.
Finally, the couch in the room was really dirty. We put a sheet over it so we could sit on it.

Conclusion:
I would stay here again, but openly if I was sure I could get a top floor room and test the HVAC to know if I could sleep. That said, not being able to check that out beforehand would be a show stopper for me.
Date of stay: September 2021
Room Tip: Insist on the top floor and check the HVAC sound levels before you stay in a room here.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • Wyndham
    $339
2.2 km from Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews would stay here again stayed one night target inns costco yellowstone computers downtown kitchenette msu
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

After 10 days of hiking and visiting the national parks, we stayed in this Residence Inn. What a treat!! Amazing accommodations-great water pressure, super comfy bed, delicious food and super clean! The staff is friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Upon arrival and greeting, I received the most Professional & Hospitable review of my reservation requests, i.e., room location, etc. The desk attendant read my requests out loud. Then she said, I have one room that meets your requests on the third floor or you can wait for a fourth floor room. She said the #317 has a good view of the mountain; which it did.
As a traveler, this was a very pleasant experience. The room was nice. In Bozeman the train(s) are audible everywhere. I do not believe it can avoided easily.
If every hotel greeted clients like this they would have endless repeat business. It was very reassuring that my requests had been noted & acted upon.

Room tip: For me, I wanted a non-pet room, upper floor, quiet. I believe that is what I got.
Reviewed 5 September 2021

This is the second time that I have stayed at this hotel this year. I am a Marriott Platinum Elite member so I stay at lot of Marriotts over the years. The good is that it is clean and the beds are comfortable. The location is pretty good and it is easy to get to. The problems is the lack of personnel. I arrived at 3:30 and they had no rooms available? Multiple people were waiting for rooms. They generally only had one person at the front desk, and they were in charge of the snack area as well as the desk. So, there was almost always a wait even to ask basic questions. The breakfast was the usual Marriott fair, nothing special but it got the job done.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed 23 July 2021

Very nice property and very pleasant staff. Instead of a buffet for breakfast, they have staff cook it and had it to you. Worked fine and relatively short waits.
Shuttle to the airport.
You can walk across the street to several places to eat and pretty darn good craft brewery.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HOTTUB_JOHNNY1
Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

From staying at SpringHill suites and Hyatt to now this during our Yellowstone/Jackson trip, this one was definitely our least favorite.
The residence inn is located in close proximity to a lot of stores like Costco, target, etc and 10 minutes from the airport (they do have a shuttle that takes you to the airport from this hotel which is convenient).
Setup is normal like any other residence inn; however this hotel is pretty dated. Just like what other people mentioned, the hotel has thin walls so you can hear a lot of noise from adjacent rooms. Hopefully you are on the top floor because if not, you can hear people stomping upstairs or you may get complaints of those below you.
The pull out couch mattress was really dated and old and had some stains. I was so tired that I just put the sheet over and I never thought about it but in the morning when I saw it again I was surprised that I slept on that....
Breakfast was okay. It is served by hotel staff and you had options that included an omelet, Canadian bacon, cereal, pastry items, and more. Coffee is self serve which was really bad (in terms of the taste).
Overall I thought this hotel was okay and it definitely had a number of good and bad things but this is one of the cheaper Marriott options in Bozeman if you’re hoping to redeem a free night award which is what we did.

Date of stay: June 2021