Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
HOTTUB_JOHNNY

Nice property, very pleasant staff

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Jul 2021
Very nice property and very pleasant staff. Instead of a buffet for breakfast, they have staff cook it and had it to you. Worked fine and relatively short waits.
Shuttle to the airport.
You can walk across the street to several places to eat and pretty darn good craft brewery.
Date of stay: May 2021
    $272
    $277
2.2 km from Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews would stay here again stayed one night target inns costco yellowstone computers downtown kitchenette msu
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

From staying at SpringHill suites and Hyatt to now this during our Yellowstone/Jackson trip, this one was definitely our least favorite.
The residence inn is located in close proximity to a lot of stores like Costco, target, etc and 10 minutes from the airport (they do have a shuttle that takes you to the airport from this hotel which is convenient).
Setup is normal like any other residence inn; however this hotel is pretty dated. Just like what other people mentioned, the hotel has thin walls so you can hear a lot of noise from adjacent rooms. Hopefully you are on the top floor because if not, you can hear people stomping upstairs or you may get complaints of those below you.
The pull out couch mattress was really dated and old and had some stains. I was so tired that I just put the sheet over and I never thought about it but in the morning when I saw it again I was surprised that I slept on that....
Breakfast was okay. It is served by hotel staff and you had options that included an omelet, Canadian bacon, cereal, pastry items, and more. Coffee is self serve which was really bad (in terms of the taste).
Overall I thought this hotel was okay and it definitely had a number of good and bad things but this is one of the cheaper Marriott options in Bozeman if you’re hoping to redeem a free night award which is what we did.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank matt2lee
Reviewed 29 June 2021

I had just left and overcrowded Yellowstone Park looking for a nice place to recover. It's amazing how busy the hotels in the Yellowstone area are, even in early June. I booked this hotel on points, as $342 per night was more than I wanted to pay.

The front desk clerk was very professional and helpful. She knew what room type and location I wanted and got it quickly. She also mentioned that they were serving Mexican Pizza and Tiramisu. That sounded pretty good. I asked her about laundry facilities and she gave good directions and I was able to get change for the machines.

I went up to the room, which was beautifully cared for and plenty roomy. The bed was amazing! I may buy one of those if I can find it.

Time was almost up for the free food, so I headed down. What they gave me was pretty shocking. 3 little pitas with some kind of vegetarian topping with a small amount of cheese. The dessert was a chessboard size piece of tiramisu. Beverage offerings were Pepsi products so I opted for tap water.

Marriott has always done these sort of things on the cheap, but this hit a new low. Other Residence Inns usually have spaghetti or nachos, and are pretty good. They also serve beer or wine with the food. I think this plate of stuff was easily worth less than 50 cents, not what I expect for a high priced hotel. Honestly the dog biscuit jar looked more appetizing.

I wanted to get my laundry started before going out for the evening, so I took the long walk to the laundry room. It had only 2 washers, both of which were busy. So I took the long walk back to my room and washed a few things out by hand. A very large hotel, but only 2 washers? Unbelievable.

Bozeman used to be a place I wanted to live, but now that it's mainly former Californians, I'll pass. The charm of a small town is gone.

Breakfast the next day was decent, but precooked bacon is pretty lame. However since it was included it was okay. The staff in the morning was much nicer.

Reviewed 28 June 2021

We stayed here one night after flying into Bozeman for our YNP/GTNP trip. It is in a good area with a lot of restaurants nearby. We used the pool and hot tub which were nice. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom was clean. I'd stay here again.

1  Thank michellelB2672LX
Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

We booked this room several months ago for a one night stay on the way to Big Sky. The facility was totally booked upon arrival but we were told our room was ready. At first glance, everything looked OK, yet upon closer inspection, we found food particles on the kitchen floor, hair and dirt on the bathroom and vanity floors, dirty dishes in the dishwasher snd a trash can half full of trash. The young desk clerk was kind enough to come in and vacuum and mop the tile floors, but the room was in dire need of a deep clean. Very disappointing and a bummer of a stay. Marriott must get better than this.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 535ChrisP
Reviewed 7 June 2021

Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Hotel clean comfortable with great WiFi. Room was very nice with great shower water pressure and kitchen amentities. Breakfast was excellent with great coffee and food

Trip type: Travelled with family