Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Wonkaman
Norwich, Connecticut

Nice and unique hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jun 2021
We stayed here for a night after landing in Bozeman before continuing on to Yellowstone. The hotel is very close to the airport making it very convenient. The hotel was not as clean as we had hoped for but it wasn't dirty. Just a few small things. The hotel provides a unique atmosphere with a great enclosed courtyard area. There was a swimming pool and hot tubs which we did not use. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I would recommend this place if in the area.
Date of stay: June 2021
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 16 Jun 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The cleanliness of our facility is something we pride ourselves on. With the limited staff we have, we are doing our very best to keep up with messes in a timely manner that guests leave behind in our common areas. We are happy to hear that your room itself was clean and comfortable. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in our Bozeman area!
  • Tripadvisor
  • StayForLong
    $376
2.6 km from C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews koi pond pancake machine hot tub free breakfast outback steakhouse common areas comfortable beds hot breakfast great place to stay parking lot bozeman area tubs balconies montana microwave freeway inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and usually the stay goes well. I had booked two rooms, well in advance, and only received one confirmation email. So I called the hotel to verify. The gentleman said yes you booked a King Balcony and a 2 Queen Balcony. I told him my daughter would be taking a licensing test the next day at Montana State and I wanted to make sure neither room was on the ground floor near the noise. He assured me ot wouldn't be a problem.

I should have known something was up the day before as I received a call from the hotel asking to confirm my stay for both rooms. Odds are they overbooked the hotel. I once again asked about the balcony again......all I got was we did our best.

When checking in I was told my daughters room of course was right in front of a hot tub on the ground floor. When I asked about it the gal said, we are booked up. We arrived and were checking in at 430pm about 13 cars in the parking lot? At that point I said I booked a balcony which I believe was more expensive to which she agreed. Basically our room got downgraded. Now the kicker ....I was charged the price of the balcony room.

The other room was 215 a King Balcony. If you get this room REFUSE IT right away. There are pipes that jackhammer about every 15 minutes all day and night. Figured out why when I saw the mechanical room on the other side of the wall. Hard to believe as another front desk employee said how quiet that room would be for us when we checked in. Beware each floor has a mechanical room.

I was also called out on the senior discount when checking in. The gal said your not a senior. I told her two stays ago I called and was told the age you needed to be and received the discount both times before. When I asked her what the required age was she said....I'm just giving you a hard time.

In the end I understand you can't guarantee requests but I booked the balcony rooms, some sort of explanation as to why I was downgraded and why my price would not be adjusted would have been appreciated. Also I understand general hotel noise is normal but Ican't imagine that ROOM 215 hasn't received multiple complaints as it literally felt like the whole room was shaking when the pipes would hammer. A room like this either needs to be blocked or fixed, bare minimum don't brag it up as a nice quiet room!

I rarely review as I don't want to sound like a nit picky complainer but this stay was so far off from what I have come to expect I though it was warranted.

Room tip: Avoid any room that share walls with the mechanical rooms
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ryan Russell, General Manager at C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

I would first like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory for you. I did try and reach out to you personally to reconcile with you over the phone instead but never received a call back.
We call all of our arrivals every day in the summer to verify that everyone is still coming as planned. Many times, people forget to cancel their stay. This courtesy call saves both parties the trouble of penalty charging someone who does not show up. This way we can sell the room to another guest in need. I assure you it had nothing to do with us no longer having your room available.
Your daughter’s room that got moved to the first floor instead of the balcony you had requested was due to a maintenance issue in the room that she was supposed to be in. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We take full responsibility for that. Your daughter’s room actually was not “downgraded,” it was the same cost whether or not it was the 1st or 2nd floor. The miscommunication there probably was in regards to your other suite that had the balcony compared to a normal King without a balcony. The suite is the one that is more expensive that the standard.
Your room that you were in is in fact a nice room and doesn't usually warrant any complaints at all. The pipes that you heard were not actually from that "mechanical room" that you found. That room is only a storage closet full of lamps. The noise that was disturbing you was actually discovered as coming from the ice machine near your room. That ended up needing service to fix the issue it was having, causing the noise.
The front desk agent who "called you out on your senior discount" was being playful in trying to give you a compliment of not looking the age of a senior, I assure you they were not trying to fight you on the $10 discount. I do apologize that this was taken out of context.
Again, I sincerely apologize on behalf of all of our hotel and staff that your stay was less than satisfactory. I wish we could have heard about these issues the morning of your checkout, or at the least spoke over the phone rather than only on here. I would have loved to have taken care of you and the situation in person.
We do hope to see you again in the future so that we can make up for this unpleasant experience.
We thank you for your business.

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed night after Yellowstone trip, it was just what we needed. Nice balcony to relax on, spent a little time in one of the hot tubs, and super comfy beds. Very clean and very relaxing before trip home. Breakfast was decent, staff friendly.

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

We spent our last night of our MT/WY and Yellowstone trip at C'Mon Inn. On the outside, it is nice and well maintained looking like a mountain cabin. The lobby was fine and the pool/hot tub area looked fine as well but we didn't use those amenities. When we tried to use one of the side entrances to carry our luggage inside, our room key wouldn't activate the lock so we had to go in the front. The desk agent said that, "Sometimes the locks are finicky with the room keys and don't work." Seems like a regular occurrence since another group we spoke to had the same issue. Once we got into our king suite with jacuzzi tub, the room looked nice initially but there were some sticky spots at various locations throughout the room, our guess was spilled food/drinks combined with old carpet. We also found ants in the bathroom area and around the tub. We were allowed to change rooms but the desk agent said, again not seeming surprised, "It must be because of the water." As if this somehow normalized finding ants. Nobody offered any apology for either of our reports and no call from any manager regarding ants - very strange given the cost. Not likely to stay again or recommend.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

Although this is a unique place to stay with their many hot tubs the cleanliness of the room left a lot to be desired. The freezer in the mini fridge was unusable as the sides had inches thick of ice. The shelf in the fridge had not been cleaned. Dusty lamps and surfaces. We asked for two extra blankets and upon unfolding them there were clumps of hair and a piece of duct tape on one of them. If you don’t want to be awake all night from loud patrons don’t ask for a court side room.

1  Thank Caclem129
Reviewed 5 May 2021

The place is run by children who have absolutely no interest in being helpful or professional. Signs on the door say that masks were mandatory, yet none of the employees were wearing them, nor were they asking guests to wear them. The place is worn down, disorganized and managed poorly. I'll never stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2021