Lowest prices for your stay
$234
Martin R

Great time in Bozeman

Review of Motel 6 Bozeman
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Jul 2021via mobile
Room was clean , bed were good for our backpacking group, and breakfast with Nina was great. She was very friendly and the front desk was very accommodative to allow us to store our items while we went in town after checkout! Great job would highly recommend !
Date of stay: July 2021
Responded 2 Aug 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay with us. We love to hear when someone has a great guest experience and your feedback will be shared with the team to encourage us to always strive. Thank you again for sharing, and we hope your next visit will be even better.
  • Homewood
  • Wyndham
    $241
0.1 km from Motel 6 Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2021

First things first, we were grateful that Motel 6 welcomed us and our 4 dogs (all between 5 and 14lbs), and there was no charge for the dogs! Our room was not carpeted and was the biggest one we stayed in all week. There was even a couch in the room. The bathroom (only shower) was a bit small and probably needs an upgrade but it was perfect for us. We had to walk our dogs down one floor to get outside but our dogs were fine with that.

Great room, one of the best we stayed in during this road trip! And the front desk was really friendly during check in.

Date of stay: June 2021
Guest Service Team, General Manager at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Reviewed 10 June 2020

The first room I was checked into was on the first floor and had an overwhelming septic smell. I notified the manager who begrudgingly switched my room and admitted that sometimes this happened and there was nothing they could do about it. If they really wanted to fix this problem they certainly could, I suspect that they don't care enough about it to correct it.

I was switched to another room on the same floor but further down the hall. The new room stank of cigarettes, desperate for a rest after a long travel day I just dealt with it. Later that evening and into the next day I would get occasional whiffs of that septic smell again. It was absolutely disgusting. When I used the tap, the water coming out had an unusual smell. I can't describe it, but it wasn't indicative of clean water, it wasn't something you'd want to bathe or brush your teeth with.

When I turned on the AC unit a strong odor of cigarettes came out. I checked the filter and it appeared that it hadn't been changed in years (see photos). I've stayed at numerous Motel 6 locations and never had any issues like this.

The location was convenient, right off I-90, but the clientele were seedy. The motel appeared to be more like a boarding house for vagrants. People were literally camped outside the rear entrance. I also observed both guests and employees frequently smoking at the front entrance. Although the room appeared clean, the strong smell of sewage and cigarettes didn't make it smell very clean.

I highly recommend that any visitors to Bozeman who are on a budget either find a campground or spend the extra money for a nicer motel, because this one was absolutely disgusting and should probably be shut down by the health department on account of the water and sewage problems.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Service Team, General Manager at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and concerns during your last stay with us. Please accept our apologies that your last visit was so rough. We are attempting to address all of your mentioned downfalls so we can prevent further issues in the future. We strive for an excellent guest experience and your feedback enables us insight on where we can improve. Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance. Please accept our apologies for the condition of your room. Cleanliness is a must for us; and your comments have been passed on to the housekeepers and housekeeping management for appropriate action.
Again, we want to apologize that you were not entirely satisfied and we hope you will give us the chance to better serve you in the future.
Guest Service Team

Reviewed 9 April 2020

My stay has been wonderful! The room is very clean and very quiet. Staff has been helpful and the motel is one of the better motel 6s that I have stayed. Motel is well taken care of and feels fresh. Windows open nicely to allow fresh mountain air in. I have a dog and there are many places to walk her nearby. Still here and might even extend my stay for a few more days.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Chris Belinda Wheeler, General Manager at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2020

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience. Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

This place has paper thin walls and floor so anyone above or beside you walking, talking, etc. you're going to be awake until they go to sleep! The hotel is cheap built. The hallway floor is crooked and the floor in my room. If you're just looking to save money by staying here, bring your sleeping pills!! lol

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank 286SteveL
motel6bozeman, Manager at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us.

We strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2019

I feel bad writing such a terrible review because all of the staff here were incredible and went out of their way to try to make us happy. It's not their fault that the place reeks to the high heavens and the bed sheets are so old they are rough and bally with holes. The place itself was a dive with a delightful view of the cemetery. I checked out a day early because I couldn't stand it. It's the 2nd time I've stayed at a Motel 6. The other one was a dive too. It's a shame because the people whi work there were amongst the lovliest hotel staff Ive ever met in all my travels.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Explorer617169
motel6bozeman, Manager at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us. We strive to provide a superior guest experience and valuable guest feedback helps us determine how well we are delivering on that commitment.
I have reviewed your comments and concerns, and I want to assure you that they are appreciated and valued; and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.