Lowest prices for your stay
$426
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
1996jason

Fantastic stay in Bozeman!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Mar 2024
One of the most unique hotels I have ever stayed at. The theme and decor harkens back to a time when people didn't rush and weren't distracted. The staff I encountered were incredibly friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and recently updated and the location is perfect. I highly recommend staying here when you are in Bozeman!
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Jacob Klatt, Owner at The Sapphire Motel, responded to this review
Responded 11 Mar 2024
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you found our motel to be one of the most unique you've ever stayed at. It's wonderful that you appreciated the nostalgic theme and decor, as well as the cleanliness and recent updates of your room. Our staff takes pride in providing friendly and helpful service, and we're glad to hear they made your stay enjoyable. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back when you're in Bozeman!
$479
  • Choice Hotels
    $495
4.0 km from The Sapphire Motel
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews modern amenities front desk staff great location rooms are large retro throwback wyoming bathroom microwave cutest beds tub downtown lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2024

💯💯💯 Best Motel ever!!! It was amazing 🤩 the lobby made me feel like I was in the 60’s I would highly recommend it. The beds were comfy The bathrooms had no flaws. And they even gave me free hot cocoa, tea, and coffee. Real typewriter, real retro TV, and real radio! Can’t wait to go back there!!!

Room tip: No way they can make this motel better.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jacob Klatt, Owner at The Sapphire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear about your amazing experience at the Sapphire Motel and that you enjoyed the retro vibe in our lobby. It's wonderful to know that you found the beds comfy, and the bathrooms clean and appreciated the complimentary hot cocoa, tea, and coffee that enhanced your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for another retro-inspired stay!

Reviewed 31 December 2023 via mobile

Excellent place to stay - super friendly staff. Rooms were super clean. The bathrooms were updated recently. Perfect for a family of six - three beds! Great price too! Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone staying in the area.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jacob Klatt, Owner at The Sapphire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you had an excellent stay and found our place perfect for a family of six. It's wonderful that you appreciated the clean rooms, recent bathroom updates, and our friendly staff. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay in the future!

Reviewed 4 September 2023 via mobile

My family and I absolutely loved our stay. It is one of the best, well kept and updated motel experiences I have ever seen. The property is very roomy with large parking lot and parking stalls, complete with large central garden/lawn area with small playground and gazebo. The vintage modern theme makes you feel like you are back in the 1950’s/1960’s, but the rooms feel new and bathrooms are modernly updated leaving you feeling like you are staying in a newly constructed hotel.

Room tip: There is a food truck plaza right across the street and a drive thru coffee shop right next door with great coffee.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kaylee B, Marketing at The Sapphire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our drive-up parking spots and grassy courtyard area. Our goal is to provide our guests with a retro stay while also having modern amenities - we are delighted to hear you felt that! We're truly grateful for your kind words and it was our pleasure to host your stay in Bozeman!

Reviewed 25 August 2023

This is really more than a motel, it is a beauty...
We appreciated the attention drawn to each detail.
Each furniture has careffully be selected. Every single item has its place.
Garden is wide and peaceful, rooms are pretty and warm.
Just a pool is missing.
Glorious stay here before leaving the USA to return home.
Many thanks !

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Sapphire Motel. We have so much fun providing you with a unique and retro experience. Thanks for choosing us during your time in Bozeman and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 August 2023 via mobile

From the rude evening staff to the lack of soap to the clogged shower to the loud music to the mediocre location to the TV that had to be unplugged and reset every time it was turned on (that was the solution given to us by the manager) to the torn weatherstripping on our door (which the manager just ripped off and no one fixed, letting a lot of light and bugs pour in) this was by far the worst stay we had on a recent two-week road trip. The beds were stiff, the pillows were flat, and the chairs were uncomfortable. It would be almost tolerable if it would have been motel pricing, but it was an astonishing $300+ a night. We chose it over well-reviewed chains nearby because of the character and local flavor. We should have stayed at the chain hotels. This place is a true “lipstick on a pig” situation. Cute and tastefully retro, but the bones are no good at all.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jacob Klatt, Owner at The Sapphire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2023

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave us a review Zak. Feedback is very important to us as we do take action to resolve situations whenever possible and to make improvements. We are disheartened to hear that your impression of the service we offered was less than satisfactory. I have made several attempts to contact you in order to get a better understanding of exactly what occurred during your stay with us but, unfortunately, I have been unable to reach you. I was able to review our security cameras in the reception area and found that my Front Desk Agent was very pleasant and respectful, as were you, during your check-in. I also spoke with my Maintenance and Housekeeping managers and they had understood that your preference was to be left undisturbed when the team indicated they would return with new weatherstripping for your door. In no way am I discounting your frustrations and I would appreciate the opportunity to get a better understanding of what occurred and so that I may do my best to rectify the situation. We are a small family-owned business and we take great pride in our motel and our service. I have left my direct number on your voicemail and would like to hear from you if you're available and/or inclined to speak with me.