Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
LostInTime
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nice hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 May 2024via mobile
I stayed here recently on work related travel. The hotel seems newer. It’s nicer than a standard Garden Inn. It’s near lots of food options. The people were all very nice. It’s a very clean hotel. The decor is nice. The room was large and it was quiet for sleeping. I had a nice stay.
Date of stay: May 2024
1.1 km from Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman
    $503
1.4 km from Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews nice hotel one night stay definitely stay here again staff was friendly main street downtown bozeman lobby yellowstone clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2024 via mobile

I travel a lot for work, this hotel made an impression. I only had a quick overnight but it was very nice. The public spaces had a nice seating area with fireplace and the outside had a lovely fire pit space if you have time. The room had everything I needed and nothing I didn’t. It was pleasant and just worked. What really made an impression was the staff. From the young man who picked us up late 3/31 ( I’m sorry I didn’t get his name) who gave a great first impression, to the desk staff, all very professional and genuinely nice. Marie, the driver who took me back to the airport was a delight. Who knew a hotel shuttle ride could make your day! Thank You 😊 thank you.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ynot100
Patrick Morrisey, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2024

Thank you much for staying with us!

Reviewed 16 March 2024

It was a emergency visit to pick up my son who broke his femur in a ski accident.
We stayed with him at hotel for 4 nights and the staff could not have been more accommodating/helpful/kind-went out of their way to make us comfortable. Thank you Collin Reid, Steven ,Connie, Matt and Emily for a wonderful 5 star experience!!

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ann F
Patrick Morrisey, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2024

Thank you for the kind words. Hope your son has a speedy recovery!

Reviewed 31 January 2024 via mobile

Fabulous customer service!

Came to Montana for a Photo tour of Yellowstone and stayed at this hotel on both ends of our visit. I was able to leave a large suitcase there, and they were very accommodating about checking in early. The reception staff are very friendly and helpful!
Our room was spotlessly clean. Quiet and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you!

Reviewed 1 November 2023

Our check in experience with Noah was pleasant, engaging, courteous, and the room was phenomenal.

The following morning we had breakfast and our server Kylee was equally exceptional.
Kylee was attentive, extremely helpful and expeditious with our food.
Kudos to the chef, he or she made an excellent omelette.

Mitchell at checkout rounded off our one night in Bozeman with safe travels and feelings of goodwill.

Bozeman, Montana Hilton Garden Inn has a wonderful ambiance, well appointed western architecture and warm hospitality.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Patrick Morrisey, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2023

Thank you for staying with us!!

Reviewed 20 October 2023

This was my first stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bozeman, MT. I was warmly welcomed by Tay who went out of her way to make me feel welcomed and checked in on me often. Tammy was also a sweetheart and made us feel great. The breakfast was pretty good, but made better by Emily and Kylee!

The only issue that I encountered was dealing with a request I made for late checkout. The Manager explained that the hotel is sold out almost every night and that they are unable to grant late checkouts. Frustrating, but understandable, nonetheless. As I was in a bind, I told him that I am a Diamond member and asked if they could possibly clean my room later. He denied the request again.
The main issue; however, is that the Manager stated that he has many Diamond members requesting late checkouts and gave me the impression that I was acting "entitled" because I threw out my status to him. Regardless of his intentions, the way in which he stated that we have "many" Diamonds made me feel that the status is undervalued and worthless. He then let me walk away feeling frustrated rather than offering an alternative or solution. I get that there are a lot of Diamond members, but as a frequent traveler who has worked hard and spent a lot of money with Hilton, the worst thing you can do, is to make someone feel undervalued and unappreciated. Hilton should provide better training to this effect.

Date of stay: October 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Patrick Morrisey, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Diamond Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Please contact me directly if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.