Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Tue, 4 Jun
Fully refundable before Mon, 3 Jun
Get rewarded with One Key
J Bennett
Monterey, California

Nice, clean, and quiet hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Apr 2021via mobile
Room is modern, newly renovated, and has a walk-in shower. Everything is very clean and surroundings is quiet. A/C works wonderfully to keep the room cold. Staff is nice, polite, and helpful. Will definitely be back to stay again!
Date of stay: April 2021
    $229
    $242
1.1 km from Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews nice hotel one night stay definitely stay here again staff was friendly main street downtown bozeman lobby yellowstone clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

The hotel was nice, the front desk employees were very nice. The beds were comfortable.

The sticker showing the room was sanitized was broken when we got there. The room appeared clean, but put doubt. There wasn’t enough towels for 3 people nor Kleenex. That was a hassle.

Breakfast is overpriced and not that good. I would recommend eating out.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 23 March 2021

I would not recommend the Hilton Garden inn, I called 4 times prior to my arrival to ensure I’d have a hotel room ready for an important photoshoot at 12:00. The general manager never called back and I decided to just book it and continue calling. The morning of I call to find out the room I was told to book would not be ready by the time I needed it to be. They found me a different room and said they would adjust the rate so I checked their website and the room they described to me would’ve been 204-214 instead of $283. I got my emailed receipt yesterday and they charged me $340 and for a dinner at their restaurant we didn’t even have. When I called to have it resolved I had to speak to three different people and got a voicemail today saying they refunded the dinner but there was only a $10 rate difference but they actually gave me $20 which is not what was advertised. So for $320 I got a giant headache. It’s not worth the money or headache don’t go here.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank karlykatherinehanson
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

We were very happy with our stay! We couldn’t make it to Big Sky due to a snow storm so stayed at this Hilton garden inn for the night. It has been recently updated in an upscale rustic decor. The rooms are attractive and comfortable. The staff did a good job with COVID protocols and cleanliness. Our breakfast was surprisingly good and we were impressed with how hard working and motivated Sydney was in the restaurant. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank Elena M
Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

Sometimes you get what you pay for. We had a reservation for another chain hotel in Bozeman where promises were made but not kept and we walked out. By shear luck we found Hilton Garden inn and it is perfect. It’s more expensive but worth every penny. I’m sensitive to all perfumes, this is the only hotel we found that uses unscented cleaning products and I can breathe easily. Nice room with drawers to put folded clothing in, we stayed at a luxury resort that did not have this feature. Our room is bright with good lighting and the bed is wonderful. Best of all, this hotel has a restaurant with sit down service for breakfast and dinner as well as a bar. Justin and Page greeted me at the front desk and were very helpful answering questions and giving suggestions.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank ZeldaL
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Probably the best hotel stay I’ve had since COVID started. Extremely clean, friendly service, and the first HGI I’ve been to since COVID where they were doing nearly normal breakfast service (with appropriate spacing). Would definitely recommend and am considering switching our next Bozeman stay to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020