All reviews waffles cucumber water mountain view large hot tub car wash main lobby cookies gas station nice breakfast convenience store frontage road continental breakfast great pool biscuits and gravy reception area have stayed here several times train tracks
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Excellent! Reasonable rate and located in a quiet part of town. Breakfast & Swimming Pool were nice perks. Staff went out of their way to help and upgraded our room after the weekend for a minimal fee. We stayed for 4 days for a wedding and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Bozeman.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely one of my favorite places I've ever stayed! The suite we were in was gorgeous!!! The staff was so very helpful and easily took care of all our requests! The price was grea! Anytime I visit Bozeman, this is where I'll be staying!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Reserved 3 rooms and when we went to check in, we were told that 2 of the 3 had been cancelled. After about 15 minutes, they found us rooms. My husband, kids and I went to our room and the smell hit us. We thought it was just the air conditioner so we shut it off and opened the window. We went back to the room several hours later for bed only to find hair on the sheets. My daughter woke up at 1am with an asthma attack and we spent the next 3 hours doing breathing treatments. In the morning we asked the staff if they had stuck us in a pet room and they had. According to the staff, you have to put in a special request to not receive a pet room! We assumed since we didn't have a pet, we wouldn't be given a pet room. We will never use this hotel again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone!!!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My wife made the reservation for us and she picked a winner! The lobby was very accommodating, room was clean, beds were OK but could have been better. The morning breakfast was a bit below average, but it worked for me. They had biscuits with sausage gravy and the typical waffle, a bowl of canned fruit - not really anything very healthy. It was a nice quiet location.

Room Tip: Our room was the farthest from the lobby and had very weak wifi signal. Needed to take laptop to breakfast to use wifi.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We arrived late, the person at the front desk was really nice and answered all our questions about activities to do the next day. The room was very clean, spacious, and even had an in room hot tub. Free breakfast was a nice touch (juices, waffles, toast, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc.)

Room Tip: Our room had a hot tub, pick that one.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple